“Paella with extra king prawns!”
Review of Tres Amigos

Tres Amigos
Ranked #29 of 416 Restaurants in Eastbourne
Cuisines: Mexican, Moroccan
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Another of Eastbourne's restaurants which rarely drops its standards. In a hurry to be back to watch the World Cup in my hotel, I settled for a Paella( how often can you order a paella for one?)
with an added portion of Gambas Pil Pil.It went down a treat with a couple of glasses of their excellent sangria. I left satisfied and full. Excellent.

1  Thank thewriter
There are newer reviews for Tres Amigos

Reviewed June 6, 2014

Due to the overwhelmingly positive reviews we opted to have dinner here. Unfortunately we felt the same way as the minority view.
The staff are without doubt the positive aspect. We opted for some tapas and a chicken burrito.
Of the tapas the calamari Fritos was rather good but the rest was pretty uninspired.
The grilled king prawns didn't appear fresh and when asked if the food was ok they offered to take the prawns away and fry them in garlic - this somewhat missed the point and an offer of a refund would've made more sense.
I don't feel our expectations are too high but having sampled freshly caught and prepared seafood this was very disappointing
Sorry about that.

4  Thank AlanAnnie
Reviewed June 1, 2014

I'm really surprised that this lovely little restaurant doesn't rank higher on Trip Advisor. My wife and I visited early on Saturday evening before some of the other nearby eateries had opened and were surprised at how good it is. Tres Amigos serves a mixture of Spanish, Mexican and Moroccan food even though our waitress was from Slovakia! We found it to be very acceptable and with a reasonable choice for my vegetarian wife. The décor is a little dated but does have a rustic Spanish ambience to it which in many ways adds to the experience. We will probably dine there again when next in Eastbourne and would thoroughly recommend it.

Reviewed May 8, 2014

We had a fabulous evening here. An excellent selection of Mexican, Tapas and Moroccan dishes.
Each dish cooked fresh and of a very good quality and quantity. All served in a very relaxed style.
Very enjoyable beverages. For a different night out I would recommend you give it a try

1  Thank derekbjohnstone
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Visited back in Feb and loved the food. Even though the decor could do with a bit of upgrading you really cannot complain. Both starters and main dishes were great and cocktails for £4 :)) Lovely Tequila Sunrise.