“No need to look anywhere else for a great curry!”
Review of Seafront Tandoori

Seafront Tandoori
Reserve with OpenTable
Seafront Tandoori is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 414 Restaurants in Eastbourne
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
“No need to look anywhere else for a great curry!”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

We have used this restuarant for many many years and have never been disappointed with the food or service. This is a great restuarant with a great attitude to producing amazing food and top class customer service. We would totally recommend the Seafront Tandori.
Stu n mich House

Eastbourne, United Kingdom
“Amazing food, great atmosphere”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

Having tried many indian restaurants in Eastbourne, we found Seafront Tandoori which in our opinion produces the most delicious food. The restaurants recent renovation has been finished to a really high standard and makes for a great atmosphere in which to eat. The food is cooked to perfection and is always very tasty with good size portions. They have excellent take away deals that are great value £14.95 (if collected) and includes poppadoms, 2 starters, 2 main courses, 2 rice, 1 naan and 1 side dish from any choice on the menu!! We have eaten here many times: the service is great, there is plenty of food and you go way feeling like you have had a really enjoyable evening.

Visited December 2012
“Best curry house in town, been to most and this is the best.”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

I like curry a lot and have lived in Eastbourne for a great number of years. I have been to pretty much all the curry houses in Eastbourne and this is by far and away the best. From the great atmosphere as soon as you walk in the front door with staff always smiling remembering who you and taking time to find out how you are right down to the great high quality and always excellent food at great value. I always recommend Seafront Tandoori to anyone i know and don't hesitate to recommend on here. If your in town go here for your Indian you will not be disappointed. Plus its near the Seafront for a nice walk before or after dinner whatever the time of year.

brighton
“Excellent food and great customer service”
Reviewed December 3, 2012 via mobile

I regularly enjoy a take away from tandoori seafront and the staff all know me by name and order! I lived in the Middle East for many years and this is by far the best curry I have experienced and am always recommending tandoori seafront to all my friends! Great Food, Fantastic Deals & Excellent Staff!

Eastbourne, United Kingdom
“What a wonderful place”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

4 years ago i moved from Glasgow to Eastbourne to be with my girlfriend, who is now my wife. I loved a good friday night curry in Glasgow or a take away at home and did not think i would get any where near the same in Eastbourne. How wrong was I. My wife introduced me to the Seafront and they have just been fantastic, the food, the staff et all. That good we had our wedding reception there. I have been to many other restaurants in Eastbourne and had a myriad of tastes but nothing beats the simple fact, Seafront is the best place to go for a curry,

• Visited November 2012