Eastbourne Riviera Hotel
$129
Shore View Hotel(Eastbourne)
$43
  • Beachfront
Best Western Lansdowne Hotel(Eastbourne)(Great Value!)
$159
$130
  • Beachfront
Best Western York House Hotel(Eastbourne)(Great Value!)
$68
$56
  • Pool
The View Hotel(Eastbourne)(Great Value!)
$55
  • Breakfast included
$155
$151
$53
$47
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
New Wilmington Hotel(Eastbourne)(Great Value!)
$96
  • Restaurant
The Grand Hotel Eastbourne(Eastbourne)
$216
All reviewssea frontsingle roommini fridgefriendly receptionistwould stay againincluding breakfastpleasant stayparking permitsmall roomreceived a warm welcomefull englishbreakfast was excellenttea and coffeecouple of nightsself servicestayed for nightssea view room
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

I booked this hotel with the hope to stay 2 nights however turned up went to room, the smallest room I have ever seen in all my traveling.
So went to have a shower and it was stinking dirty. Shower head covered in dirt and snot! Toilet brush full of you guest it not going to write it on here.
Worst place I have stayed so far would have slept in the car if needed.
Complained to receptionist who told me its really that bad didn't even offer to look so I had refund and left.
I'm not sure if this is a one off but this was my experience.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 15, 2013

We have recently stayed in this hotel and found it good value for money. Hotels as large as this one can be quite impersonal but we found the staff to be both friendly and helpful. The rooms were very clean though a little soul-less. Breakfast was the standard fare but it was tasty, hot and filling as well as good quality. I would stay here again if we return to eastbourne as it was close to the pier and shops.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for a few nights with my mum. Also for business as working in area. Had a pleasant stay and enjoyed Eastbourne.
Car parking £1 a day - we left car in spot the whole time as not to loose space.
Our room was fine - tv and plenty tea-coffee (no biscuits :( ) The shower - over the bath type. Not tall enough to stand under.
On the Saturday night we were worked up 3am by girl on next room rein-acting a scene from Jeremy Kyle!! Yelling at top off her voice to her partner.
I called hotel receptionist who came straight up and said she would have to leave if disturbance continued. In true chav style she yelled back I'm going anyway.
Was not impressed as I had a long day at work the next day but hotel dealt with promptly.
I think hotel needs look at their doors - The doors slam noisily as people just let go. Maybe some device could be fitted or just some signs up.
The breakfast was good you selected from menu and service was quick. Would have liked a croissant and not or a full English.
£80 a night - ok price considering breakfast included and sea view.
Didn't appreciate the workmen hanging around outside our window with no warning from hotel receptionist.
One of the cheaper sea front hotels and would recommend to stay here. V friendly and helpful staff.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel after visiting near by and avoiding a long drive to London after an early start. The hotel is right on the sea front, we stayed in a sea view room which had an amazing views. The decor in the room is dated but that is more than made up by the friendly staff who are more than happy to help and the exceptional wifi. There was some noise of people moving about but no more than any other hotel I have stayed at. Would definitely stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 24, 2013

We were very excited to stay here for the bank holiday weekend. We booked a double room with a sea view and paid for those features. The view was of scaffolding on the roof top. I didn't realise there would be workmen on the roof and later on when I was changing got caught by a workman. The hotel were very unsympathetic and unable to change our room.
The breakfast was good but didn't make up for the old mattress and view from the room. If the room was cheaper I wouldn't complain but for £80 per night it's definately not worth staying here

• Stayed: September 2012