“excellent”

Michelangelo
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Would just like to say everything about this place is excellent, well worth a visit. The food was lovely, the staff really welcoming and very friendly, but not in your face. I would urge any trip advisors to visit this place, I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

1  Thank freddie g

Reviewed June 25, 2013

the food is brilliant, atmosphere is great, not to expensive as well, really lovely place. We had a wedding dinner there and all our guests loved it. I will definitely visit again

Reviewed June 23, 2013

We were lucky to find this restaurant as a booking we had for that night had let us down.

There were 4 of us and apart from two other tables, the restaurant was very quiet. We enjoyed our food from the set menu and thought it was excellent value. Although service was slow, the food we had was excellent, well cooked and tasty.

If we were locals, then we would definitely be back but when we come back to Eastbourne, this will be a restaurant of our choice.

Well recommended.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Lovely calamari and prawns. The fillet steaks were good too. Overall, the food was very good and the waitress took very good care of us.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

We ate here on a Saturaday night on the evenign set menu 3 courses for £16.95 including a galss of wine.

The foood and service were excellent. The food was cooked to order, so it is not the sort of place to go and eat in a hurry. The portions were a good size and the presentation fo the food a littel different. Our meals all had the head of a flower on the plate.

I had veal and parma ham, not somethign I woudl ever have picked normally but it was delicious.
The restaurant specialised in Spanish, Portuguese and Italian cuisine. My main course was definatly portugese.

I noticed in the menu that they offer a lunch time menu of one course and a glass of wine for £6.95. Fantastic value.

When I visit Eastbourne next time I will definately go to this restaurant again.