“Excellent Restaurant”
Review of Mo Mambo - CLOSED

Mo Mambo
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: An Italian Restaurant Run By An Italian Family From The South Of Italy Where The Sunshine Gives Our Ingredients That Original Goodness And Freshness For a Better Taste.We Are Not Just Pizza And Pasta But A Whole Range Of Meat,Fish,Risotti,Salads Are Available On Our Menu and daily specials .We Are Specialised In Celebration And Birthdays.Families Very Welcome Kids Menu Available.Located In The Town Centre close to the Pier.Ciaooooo
Reviewed April 18, 2013

we have visted this restaurant on a number of occassions,the food is amazing and really good value for money,and the staff are all really friendly and helpful.definitely recommend to anybody!

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Fantastic authentic italian eatery. We were placed at first in the side part of the restaurant but moved to the main part of the restaurant. Vibe was wonderful jazzy and buzzy. Nice ambience, friendly staff, fast efficient service. Food was full of flavour very fresh, very impressed with this place. Had the warm chicken salad for main meal it was best chicken salad i have ever tasted Will definitely be going back again! Please note however that there are two Mo Mambos stick to the one near the sea front.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

Went to this restaurant with my girlfriend, once again after checking the reviews on tripadvisor! We can't seem to go anywhere anymore without checking this site and ensuring the establishment gets at least four stars!
It was a Saturday night so it was fairly full but we were lucky that a table for two was available. The staff were very friendly and attentive and the atmosphere was nice as there is subdued lighting which adds a romantic feel and makes it nice if you go as a couple! (Though it is still great even if you don't go for a romantic lunch/dinner!). Everybody there seemed to be enjoying themselves which obviously helps to make it a more pleasurable experience!
I ordered the 4 stagioni pizza which was delicious and very filling. My girlfriend ordered the vegetable calzone.......which was enormous! We have never seen a calzone that big in any other restaurant and as soon as I saw it I wished i had ordered a calzone myself because it looked delicious - though I probably would have ordered one with meat in it! My girlfriend thoroughly enjoyed her calzone and let me try some and I must say it was really nice.
To end the meal we ordered 2 Lattes which I have to be honest and say were not very good - I would have expected better quality coffee from an Italian restaurant! Nevertheless the restaurant still deserves 5 stars because it's the food that really counts and we thought it was excellent!

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Had an amazing meal with fun, very friendly and interactive brother and sister owners, made to feel so special, spaghetti and meat balls are the best I have ever had, would travel to Eastbourne again just for this place.

Bellissimo

Gary & Sharon from Hornchurch

Reviewed April 1, 2013

We love Italian Food and Mo Mambos didn't disappoint. The service is friendly and the food excellent. Something a little different from the high street chains.