This hotel is very good value @ £50 per night. Room was nicely decorated and the refreshments well stocked.
The staff were very efficient and informative and wifi was available free of charge in our room.Breakfast was fine and nicely cooked. Communal areas could do with a bit of tarting up, but other than that the hotel is well situated being a short walk into town and to the seafront.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The da Vinci is ideally situated in Howard Square just off the sea front and just around the corner from the Devonshire Theatre, the Congress Theatre, the Winter Gardens, The Birley Centre and Eastbourne's new arts centre. We are a short walk to the town's shops and a lot of excellent restaurants which we are happy to recommend. The da Vinci has 20 en-suite rooms which each feature a well known (and not so well known) artist. The rooms have all been refurbished and redecorated to a very high standard and each of the rooms is unique so that no two rooms are the same. On the ground floor is the hotel art gallery featuring original art work by local professional artists as well as a resident's lounge (with full licensed facilities), two breakfast rooms and a conference room (which you can hire). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your da Vinci Eastbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Da Vinci Eastbourne Hotel Eastbourne
- Da Vinci Hotel Eastbourne
- Eastbourne Da Vinci Hotel