Citrus Hotel Eastbourne By by Compass Hospitality (Formerly The Big Sleep Eastbourne)
The Sherwood(Eastbourne)(Great Value!)
$94
$85
Langham Hotel(Eastbourne)
$129
  • Beachfront
Best Western Lansdowne Hotel(Eastbourne)(Great Value!)
$159
$130
Shore View Hotel(Eastbourne)
$43
  • Beachfront
Best Western York House Hotel(Eastbourne)(Great Value!)
$68
$56
  • Pool
The View Hotel(Eastbourne)(Great Value!)
$55
  • Breakfast included
$60
$58
  • Breakfast included
$155
$151
New Wilmington Hotel(Eastbourne)(Great Value!)
$96
  • Restaurant
The Grand Hotel Eastbourne(Eastbourne)
$216
All reviewscontinental breakfastfurry curtainsbudget hotelsea viewgames roomfull englishsea frontrooms are basicwet roomper daywould stay againparking permityogurtlarge roomnice bathroomshort stayexcellent value for money
Reviewed March 18, 2014

When I have been planed my trip to Eastbourne , I was looking for the best offer. I found good offer by DIRECTROOMS for The Big Sleep in Eastbourne. When I arrived late at evening with my sester I couldn´t believe, that it can be truth. Our room for 2 weeks was 2x2meters, no place for our things, no chance to open our suitcases, because, there was no place. Room no 205!!!! maybe for 1 person. Next day I was complaining, and they gave me another room , but I paid + 300eur. In bathroom, there was baby basin 20x20cm impossible to wash you face. I dont want to speak about breakfast. If you stay there for two weeks .......
Thank you, never more!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank familie008
Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

Stayed there over the weekend while we were visiting Eastbourne for a friends wedding. Nice sized rooms, all be it with strange blue/grey curtains and a random picture if a random bloke on the wall staring at you.

Staff we're friendly, bar's open late, big room with a sea view and fairly cheep. As long as your not expecting the Ritz it's a nice enough budget hotel.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Olly1471
Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

We stayed 2 nights..fri 7th and sat 8th. Found parking a little strange as had to ask about permit..It was not freely offered. Hotel decor very quirky..rugs up at windows and very basic modern. Bed was firm and pillows like breeze blocks. What ruined the stay was the lack of hot water...luke warm 1st morning and none the 2nd. Reported on both days and was told it is an old system we have 50 rooms..lol. The cleaning staff had left our room window open all day Saturday so when we returned the room was freezing..the window was accessible from outside but luckily no one had got in. Am waiting for a reply from management ob an email I sent on Sunday...not very happy as £130 for 2 nights should at least get you a shower.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Carol P
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Strange; room was spacious but not cleaned properly. Had a choice of upgrade for extra 20 a night but room was well used, dirty and smelt so stuck with the standard double. Not quite sure what the curtains were all about?????????????? very strange - blue weird material that was also a trim round the bed very unpleasant, needed washing and smelt???? I agree with previous observations regarding the curtains - looked like the cookie monster/monsters inc ! Strange hotel - very strange.

Husband said breakfast was awful; best part - the toast.

And what is it with the picture of John Malkovich in every room staring out at you???

Weird place, very strange. Not for me I'm afraid - last nail in the coffin having a check out time of 10.30 am at the weekend - come on Big Sleep (what everyone wants to do at the weekend) not really living up to your name !!!!!!!

Room Tip: Don't bother with an upgrade better off staying in a standard double
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Just spent the weekend in Eastbourne at the Big Sleep Hotel. Had a very nice weekend the staff were very friendly and helpful. Had a room with a sea view, and luckily the first two days were nice and sunney, although the Sunday was very windy. The room is a good size without being large, and ensuite with a large bath. The bed was large and comfortable and easy to sleep in. The breakfast is contintal with ceral, fruit, small quarsents, coffee, tea, milk, hot chocolate, yoghurt, cheese, all as much as you wanted. There is a comfortable lounge with a bar, and a games roon in the basement although we did not look at this. Booked througt Booking.com, for £130 for us both.All in all a very nice weekend.

Room Tip: This is a large Hotel I thing most room have a sea view, but there can be some traffic noise on the front,
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple