“Beachy Head Pub”

Reserve a Table
Bookatable
Ranked #196 of 481 Restaurants in Eastbourne
Good for: Families with children
Description: The Beachy Head in Eastbourne is a country pub & restaurant oozing rural charm and rustic character. Our picturesque surroundings provide the perfect backdrop for savouring the hearty, seasonal pub-food on our menu, and the carefully nurtured cask ales and fine wines gracing our bar.
Reviewed June 29, 2012

Very plesently surprised. Really good food, great quality ingredients. Wonderful view of the sunset.

Write a reviewReviews (1,273)

Reviewed May 31, 2012

Beautiful walks and scenery. A great way to exercise those legs..Routes for all levels of fitness

Reviewed May 31, 2012

We went and sat out in the glorious sunshine yesterday evening. There was a big sign up saying 2 steaks and a bottle of wine for £29.99 so, although we only wanted a quick drink we decided to have the steaks. I went in and went to order the steaks and we were told we could not sit outside and eat them. We could not even order the food and carry them ouside ourselves (Which we have done before.)
The barman's argument was that everybody would want to do the same. When I pointed out that it might actually make good business sense to offer what the customers want and that without any customers there would not even be a job for him anymore, he very rudely shouted at me to "GET OUT". It turned out that this was the assistant manager.
I cannot beleive that in todays age were good service is more and more important, that I was spoken to in such a manner. You will never get me back there again

Date of visit: May 2012
4  Thank davidhU1723BG
Reviewed May 19, 2012

We liked the food and atmosphere and it is ideally placed on the main walk through the Seven Sisters.

Date of visit: May 2012
Reviewed May 7, 2012

Sunday Roast is my favourite all time meal so I am very particular. This is the best I have ever had in a pub and trust me I have had a fair few. You will not be disappointed with the service and the views are amazing. All in all I think it is excellent value for money and have seen other peoples meals like fish and chips and they looked amazing too, although I have only had Sunday Roasts, I am a local and go there whenever I can and have never been disappointed!

Date of visit: August 2011