Have just returned after spending Xmas at Tamarind. Have nothing but praise for the place. Obviously it's Barbados and you don't get the glitz and glamour of Dubai but that's why we choose to go there.
Agreed there are parts of hotel that are a little tired but its not a major problem. The service from every single member of staff was outstanding.
Location was great and so easy to get out and about in the evening for dinner. Loads of loungers on beach and by pool. Could go on and on about it but all 100%.
We left on 29th December and it had got so much busier but obviously that was to be expected.
Loved it so much have booked again for 2014!
Well done Kim you should be very proud of what you and your team have achieved and are planning to achieve.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tamarind rests on a 750-foot crescent of premium West Coast white sand beach and is as family-friendly as it is an exclusive adult hideaway. Tamarind features contemporary guestrooms, an intimate spa and relaxation space and two restaurants. Contemporary sun loungers, day beds and decks, transform outdoor spaces into outdoor 'living rooms' providing flexible spaces for dining, drinking, relaxing and events. Complimentary features include: motorized and non-motorized watersports, daily buffet breakfast, WiFi in rooms and throughout property, fitness center and classes and water taxi to other Elegant Hotels' west coast properties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, TravelUp, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Tamarind by Elegant Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tamarind By Elegant Hotel Paynes Bay
- Tamarind Cove Saint James
- Tamarind Cove Barbados
- Hotel Tamarind Cove
- Tamarind By Elegant Hotels Barbados/Saint James Parish