“Cosy, practical & relaxing.”
other travelers have booked this property
Pembrokeshire coastal path 2 miles from chalet
view of the property New kitchen
Check Availability
New kitchen
Front view
Newgale beach 2 miles from chalet
Roch Castle distant view from French doors
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

French first
Any
Smoss11
“Cosy, practical & relaxing.”
Reviewed July 18, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Lovely chalet in a very peaceful area. Slightly set back into country lanes, but still close to local shop and great location for both beaches and Haverfordwest. Kitchen had all we needed and the living space was really comfortable and very clean! Would love to stay here again- had a great time!

Date of stay: July 2016
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
sally t
West Sussex, United Kingdom
“Wow, great, a time capsule”
Reviewed June 22, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

When I walked into the chalet I was hit by the bright colours that put a wide smile on my face . It was clean well cared for and a great place to explore the area . The owner responded quickly to an enquiry and ensured we had everything we needed . The chalet is situated in a quiet area which suited me . The chalet is very well equipped and there was nothing I could fault about the property . I will return because I fell in love with it !!!

Date of stay: June 2016
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The bright clean rooms
Liked least: Nothing
Traveling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Stuart A
Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom
“Wonderfully presented, comfortably cosy.”
Reviewed May 2, 2016 for a stay in April 2016
person found this review helpful

Lovely chalet beautifully presented with obvious thought and consideration for all users. Wonderfully kitted out, perfectly comfortable as base for heading out or roomy enough for a family on drizzly days in. We had a wonderful time and have definitely bookmarked for a future return

Date of stay: April 2016
Management Response
May 5, 2016
Thanks Stuart for a lovely review, so glad you had a lovely time , your family are welcome back anytime X
Rosie_Wi
Plymouth, United Kingdom
“Perfect break away with family”
Reviewed August 16, 2015 for a stay in August 2015

I've just returned from a two night stay in this property with my father and my sister. We have had the loveliest time and absolutely fell in love with No. 7 The Woodlands. We would definitely return, and can't recommend the efficient, transparent service we received enough. Pembrokeshire was one of our favourite holiday destinations as small children and it was so nice to revisit the area.

From the offset, the owner of the property was really quick to respond to my enquiries and bookings. She answered any questions that I asked without a complaint, and was both friendly and polite in my dealings with her. Upon booking, we were given an address for the property and brilliantly we did get lost - however I think this was more the fault of my dad's sat nav than anything else! Eventually we found The Woodlands and checked in in plenty of time. Key pickup was incredibly easy and so I have to say I have no complaints on that front. Also, when we arrived at the chalet, the owner was ready to greet us and explained that she was popping into Haverfordwest to get a lightbulb for the lava lamp but that she would leave us to our check in as not to disturb us! She was really lovely and welcoming

The chalet itself is full of character, with gorgeous retro/vintage styling. It's so much more homely and unique than your usual chalet/caravan lets, which can often look quite uniform. This one, however, is bright and colourful, decked out with absolutely everything you could ever wish for. All bedding, towels, utensils and toilet roll/cleaning stuff seemed to be provided, but on the most part we brought and used our own. I was really surprised and pleased by how well equipped the property was. We couldn't have asked for anything more. The beautiful decor and all of the cushions, the swing chair and ornaments just added to the feeling that No. 7 is really loved and well lived-in by the owners. It's also immaculately clean.

I loved the look and the feel of the chalet and The Woodlands itself. You're not far from Newgale, Roch, Haverfordwest and Solva and there's lots to see and do. We visited St Davids on the second day which was really gorgeous. We ate in a local pub one evening and bought food from a local supermarket and cooked dinner the other day. The owner had left a folder full of flyers and leaflets about things to do and places to visit under the coffee table so we were well informed on that front, although luckily we already knew the surrounding area quite well.

The locals/residents of the surrounding chalets were all very friendly and talkative. Although the park itself is in quite a quiet, well-hidden location, it suited our needs perfectly. I also saw elderly couples and families with small children so I would say it could fit a wide variety of people. To sum up, I had a really brilliant time, and will always look back on my stay with happy and pleasant memories. I can't thank the owners of the chalet enough for all of their help and for keeping the property in such good order.

Date of stay: August 2015
Traveling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
SRB73
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed August 5, 2015 for a stay in August 2015

What an absolutely fantastic cosy little chalet, not huge but has everything you could need. Couldn't recommend this highly enough!!
The owners are lovely & very helpful. I could quiet easily live here ..
The scenery & beaches near here are just amazing. We will definitely be back again!

Date of stay: August 2015
roses1982
“Lovely home from home”
Reviewed June 22, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

We had a lovely time here, close to beach and larger town of Haverford West for all necessities. Clean and comfortable.

Date of stay: June 2015
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Pippyl0u
Nantgarw, United Kingdom
“Warm, cozy, everything you could ask for”
Reviewed January 3, 2015 for a stay in January 2015

The chalet is lovely and warm. Freshly decorated and has everything in it you could possibly need.
Loved the quirky, retro decor! The hanging chair went down a dream with our 2 children (3&5).
The park where it's located was lovely and quiet. Clean and tidy. It's a little bit off the beaten track but great to use as a base to visit the lovely places along the coast.
Really lovely place to stay!

Date of stay: January 2015
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing