All reviews water taxi unfinished building bar staff san antonio smugglers inn pool area half built hotel cala bassa beach entertainment guy air con foam party reggae beach games room self catering min walk very clean hotel great holiday
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Myself and my wife stayed at the hotel for one night. It was clean and presentable except for some black stains on the bed sheet

We thought it was good value for money and there was a good selection of breakfast options at the bar which were cheaper than the local restaurants.

Upon returning home the next day, my wife found a bed bug falling out of our clothes when we unpacked the suitcase. After a while, we also found lots of bite marks on our bodies, which are still itching after a few days.

I emailed back the hotel the next day and they responded saying they have taken the room out of service and will deal with the problem. They also said this is the first time they had this problem.

Room tip: Ask for a room with no history of bed bugs!
Date of stay: September 2019
Rebecca P, azuLinehotels Customer Service at AzuLine Hotel-Apartamento Rosamar, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Adil,

First of all, we would like to apologize for any inconvenience suffered and for contacting directly with the hotel.

After making the appropriate inquiry, the hotel has confirm us that, after being informed by you, the room was blocked and the appropriate checks being done. All results have been favourable and guests that have been host recently in the room did not found any inconvenience. We lament any inconvenience but, we would like to ensure you at this point, that the hotel follow very strong procedures on Health-Hygiene and Safety.

We will continue working very hard with the aim to provide all-round experiences.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I recently stayed here a couple of weeks ago and the negative reviews are a pile of rubbish... This hotel is one of the best hotels I have stayed in whilst in ibiza... For the price of the hotel I certinally did not expect the high level of standard of service that we recieved... The place was always clean. The cleaners had our room spotless everyday and the towels were fresh every day.... The staff who I met always went the extra mile ... The reception staff Davinia, Joan and Juan were always happy to help and very friendly, and always went the extra mile, aswell as the bar staff. They were lovely and nothing was a bother to them... Scarlet, Jonny and a lady with dark hair and glasses I didn't get her name, but all of them deserve a big thank and recognized for the input that they have in the hotel because they made our stay very enjoyable, (I think the manager should give them all a pay rise!!) Or even just something to reward them and thank them for the great service that they give the guests. I have stayed in many hotels and I have never been treat with such a great service as what I did here.. I was very sad to leave... To top it off when I got back home to Newcastle I realised I had left my Pandora bracelet in the safe... I rang the hotel and spoke to Davinia who went up to have a look. But there was no bracelet there ... However in the meantime Scarlet messaged me on Facebook to tell me that the cleaner had found my bracelet and handed it in to the manager ... I couldn't believe it... so to me.. that speaks volumes of how honest the staff in the hotel are and I couldn't be any more grateful... Thank you very much for the amazing stay and thank you to the cleaner who handed in my bracelet and special thanks to the staff for everything ... next time I visit ibiza I will certinally be staying here .

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ashleigh T
Rebecca P, azuLinehotels Customer Service at AzuLine Hotel-Apartamento Rosamar, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Ashleigh,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review.

It make us very happy to know that our hotel has completely fulfilled your expectations and we feel very grateful for the kind words you have shared towards our team here, and for appreciating their comittment. We will proudly relay them all your praise comment.
We will be very happy to have the opportunity of welcoming you again in your next visit to Ibiza and, until then, we wish you all the best.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had a great stay here for our girls holiday to Ibiza , the staff were so friendly, the rooms were nice and clean , don’t have a bad word to say about this hotel , the man behind reception always went the extra mile to ensure we had a great stay in Ibiza.

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Lucy,

We would like you to know that we are very happy to learn that your have enjoyed a perfect stay with us and, that we very much appreciate you took the time out of your day to share your opinion with all travellers.
We look forward to welcoming you again in the future and once more, thank you for your time.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Just returned from another week at this lovely hotel.

As usual staff were all brilliant and couldn't do enough for us.

Room clean and comfortable with plenty of space for our stuff.

Food was great! Very well priced and a good variety.

Maid service were great and all so friendly. They do a great job!

Shops, bars and a variety of food places just round the corner as is the beautiful pinet beach! Very quick walk!

For the price you get a good deal, some noise (only music and singing but not for long) from guests but minimal and what else do you expect when you come to Ibiza! We didn't mind and it just added to our good times!

Taxi is about €10-€13 into the bay where there are loads of shops, bars and restaurants.

The big clubs HI, Ushuaia, Pacha etc all between €30-€35 each way! Cheaper to get the disco bus but we just wanted to get there so didn't wait around for buses lol.

Definitely recommend the F**K me I'm famous night at HI - David Guetta is simply out of this world! Great night!

Thanks everyone at Rosamar for another great year! See you in 2020

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Samantha,

Thank you so much for your trust and for giving us the opportunity one more year, to provide you with a new and fantastic stay while your holiday in Ibiza.

It will be a honour for us to pass on your comment to every member of the team in each department and we are convinced, they all will be very happy to learn the efforts have been acknowledged.
We certainly hope that you took home unforgettable memories and that you will join us again in a very near future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our first time taking 2 grandkids away- 12 & 10 years old. Our room was lovely size , very clean and great size bathroom- daily maids and clean towels- brilliant
Pool was lovely for the kids and allowed lilo, balls etc & all the kids just made friends & shared. Lunch pool side was very reasonable prices , good size portions just the long wait to be served would be my only minor moan and reason for 4 not 5 rating

We walked to local beach- playa punta pinet-bit disappointed ☹️ with rubbish in water ( have stayed a couple times since 2016 in San Antonio bay so can see the difference)
So we stayed poolside daily as kids loved the pool - did the boat across the bay very enjoyable nice cool breeze worth 3€ each !

All in all a good base for family break especially if your kids enjoy the pool !

Date of stay: August 2019

Dear Laura,

Thank you very much for your kind review.

It make us very happy to know that you have especially been pleased with our rooms and that you appreciate the efforts of our housekeepers and have found that everything is kept spotlessly clean at all times.
It is also good to know that you enjoyed the snack bar selection, although we lament to learn from your disappointment referring to the wait period until the food is done. We take note to assess new ideas and thus, better satisfy all our guests.

Again, we thank you for your time and hope that azuLinehotels will continue to provide you pleasant holiday experiences in the future.

Best regards,