Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui Thailand
Mai Samui Resort & Spa(Ang Thong)(Great Value!)
$135
$95
The Passage Samui Villas & Resort(Ang Thong)(Great Value!)
$96
$72
$26
$25
Win Hotel(Ang Thong)
$20
$19
Baan Sijan Resort(Ang Thong)(Great Value!)
$90
$76
Agoda.com
Sam Cee Resort(Ang Thong)
$18
$166
$134
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Restaurant
1,486 results
All reviewspla plabuggy servicekoh samuibuggy driversprivate poolbeach staffin villa diningkids clubgolf buggiesonce in a lifetimesteep hillbreathtaking viewsour honeymoonmain restaurantbedroom villathai restaurantthe entire staff
Reviewed October 1, 2013

We spend the most wonderful week at Koh Samui Four Seasons - for our two person elope wedding and honeymoon. It is truly like we have escaped to a small paradise with a week in private villa with a private pool, with stunning view of the bay which was upgrade from a basic villa . Wartchapong the wedding planner was so right on each details and so responsive to my request so one reason for me to choose this property among many other top choices in the country.

Upon arrival we were upgrade to a pool villa with even auspicious villa number that has a number eight in it ( for Chinese belief, and again Wachapong would take the extra step to make sure the villa choosen was perfect for us). Our private villa is beyond description comfortable , a truly luxury experience.

.The service through our of stay was perfect- everyone was so tentative and every request was answered immediately. we were addressed by our surnames by each and every server which is exactly four season 's motto -they make each guests feel like they are the most special guest. The food was near perfection exp the daily breakfast on a breath taking ocean view terrace .Our Thai ceremony was so romantic, even it is just two of us - we did not felt alone among the most friendly stuff and Thai dancing entourage. Our beach side special dinner for two was so nice and enjoyable .

The private beach was great place to just relax and hang out -with stuff bringing complementary cool drinks from time to time. There are all kinds sports one can do literally a week can be passed so fast here without wanting to go any where else.

So if any one has an idea of elope wedding , this is the most perfect place you can choose.

Our entire week is everything beyond our expectation that we decided to spend the rest of our honeymoon at Four Season Chaimai and Four Season Bangkok-and still something about both the property and people here at Koh Sumui that give us the memory of our live . Actually there is no royalty program at Four Seasons , the foot and beverage manager took extra care of us upon hearing we will go to anther four season property and we were taken good care of upon arriving Chan Mai .

We look forward to go back there to our next anniversary there.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Cheng168
FSKohSamui, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

Dear Cheng168:

At Four Seasons, we strive to create a unique experience for each of our guests. It is heartening to learn that we have achieved that goal with you and made your wedding the memory of your life.

Thank you so much for your kind review and especially for considering a return visit to our Resort so that we could celebrate your anniversary with you.

The team looks forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

We eloped here for our wedding and honeymoon in Oct 2012. Sorry for the late review. The service here is truly exceptional. We immediately felt comfortable dealing with Mr. Watcharapong and it was for good reason. This guy is awesome! For the few months we spent looking at places, my wife really felt that he was looking out for our best interests and so we chose the Four Seasons. He thought of everything and even upgraded us to a beachfront villa with a lucky number. I am allergic to peanuts and he made sure every meal was safe and even called ahead if we ate outside the resort. He played a big role in our wedding ceremony and made sure it was the best it could be. The property is also a slice of paradise. The private beach is probably the best in Koh Samui and you can paddleboard and snorkel. If you want to relax, the beach is super chill. The food and spa are excellent. If you stay here, there is no reason to leave the resort. However, I want to stress that what makes a stay here so special is the service from every one of the staff members. They are all so pleasant and it was such a pleasure to interact with everyone. I felt a special connection with everyone. It is even fun to be picked up by the buggy drivers. Don't let this bother you! We look forward to returning on our anniversary. We liked our stay here so much we went to the Four Seasons in Chang Mai and Bangkok afterwards.

Room Tip: closer to the beach
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank SingDutch23
FSKohSamui, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

Dear SingDutch23:

I am thrilled that you still have great memories of our Resort and will share your wonderful review with the whole team. They will be delighted to hear that they were able to make your wedding so special and memorable.

If I can help you plan your return, please let me know so I can personally handle your request. We cannot wait to have you back for your first anniversary!

Reviewed September 29, 2013

It was my first stay at a Four Seasons Hotel after keep hearing it from my rich relatives. I was impressed by the reception area and the view. The staff were exceptionally tentative and nothing was too much of a problem. We were gobsmacked by the villa and the provisions, the view over the bay was breath taking. Not accustomed to this level of luxury nor space in an hotel. We were determined to enjoy it while we were there. I loved the golf buggy rides on site, reminds me of the Prisoner - my number was 303. Breakfast was great and the view over the site was unbelievable. As we were there to celebrate my step daughter's wedding, there were a group of us there - family and friends. Four Seasons had pulled all the stops out to assist with the event. The actually ceremony went down a treat and to perfection. The after ceremony beach party and BBQ was just perfect with attentive staff on hand through out. We had the time of our lives at the Hotel and the wedding. Good job I didn't have to foot the bill. We are now trying to persuade the newly wed couple to going back every year to renew their vow!
The only gripe I have was that there should be another fridge inside, I didn't fancied going out in the middle of the night to get a cold drink with the heat outside!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank steveto710

Dear steveto710:

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at our Resort. I am so happy to read that your step daughter's wedding was as it should be, perfect.

Your suggestion about having another fridge inside the villa is greatly appreciated and I shall review it with the team. It is always from the feedback such as yours that enable us to improve the guest experience at our Resort.

Should any of you plan to return to Koh Samui, please do let me know. I will be delighted to assist with the arrangement.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

Cant recomment this enough. Fabulous rooms, wonderful beach with just a perfect bar for watching the end of the day. Kids club was great with half on the beach and half of the day in the club. Gym has excellent views over the resort and the sea, equipment needs a refresh soon. Try the beach BBQ its excellent with a great exec chef (Alex). GM very good and knows his stuff. Try this resort its well worth the visit.

Room Tip: Maybe go for a room near the beach so save time on buggies
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Iain A

Dear lain A:

I am glad to learn that you enjoyed what our Resort had to offer and had a wonderful stay with us. I have also taken note of your comment on the gym facilities and pleased to inform you that the upgrade is scheduled for 2014 first quarter when the latest technologies released.

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience here on TripAdvisor and advise us on the area that we can be better. I hope to see you back.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

I'm a big fan of Fourseasons, but have heard FS is old, but it was NOT! when i first get there, i was so impress with 1st spot , check in area, the view is stunning. when i went to my pool villa, it was not old at all, still charming, very nice well function and decor. Breakfast is amazing, the view also superb. the beach , activities, the food at all the outlet is so super delicious. i only stay for 3 days but i never left the property, Fourseasons got so much to offer. i will definitely recommend anyone who is planning to visit Samui stay at Fourseasons, i think none of the hotel or resort can beat their service..

Room Tip: They all very good room in pool villa.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank fabulousguru

Dear fabulousguru:

It is always a pleasure to read a wonderful review such as yours. Thank you for staying with us and making recommendation of our Resort here on TripAdvisor. We hope to have a pleasure of welcoming you back to Koh Samui again in the near future.