Mai Samui Resort & Spa
$902
$19
The Passage Samui Villas & Resort(Ang Thong)(Great Value!)
$82
$70
Win Hotel(Ang Thong)
$20
$19
Hotels.com
$26
$25
Baan Sijan Resort(Ang Thong)(Great Value!)
$76
Agoda.com
Sam Cee Resort(Ang Thong)
$17
$165
$134
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
1,516 results
All reviewspool access roomswim up barzar zarmai pubsand poolchewang beachdeluxe roomthe fine dining restaurantthai cooking classhappy hourmountain bikesscoopon dealour honeymoonluxury escapes packagehuge bathmain poolshuttle bus
Reviewed January 3, 2014

I've stayed at many high end places across the world and this place definitely made my trip one to remember. The staff was extremely friendly and the hotel is just so beautiful, I havent been so relaxed in a very long time. I've been using trip advisor for a few years now and this is the first time I've felt compelled to write a review because this hotel is just absolutely incredible. For the price it can't be beat, I wouldnt compare it to the four seasons but it is definitely in the same league at nowhere near the astronomical price. I will definitely be back to this resort!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Domrep808
Reviewed January 3, 2014

I stayed with my daughter for 10 days over Christmas and it was perfect. The layout of the hotel and grounds is very clever and most appealing to find a swimming pool not surrounded by sun loungers which are all a few steps away on the beach. The location was very quiet and relaxing.

The room was large and well appointed with mini bar and tea and coffee making facilities. The beds were extremely comfortable and we loved the balcony with lounger cushion.

There was a good choice of places to eat and the food was delicious and reasonably priced. The buffet breakfast was excellent.

The staff were delightful and worked extremely hard to ensure the guests were happy and had everything they required.

I loved the yoga classes, something I had never done before, but the teacher has inspired me to continue.

The sea can be quite low for swimming at times but was very clean and warm.

The staff put on a wonderful Christmas Eve gala on the beach with buffet and entertainment.

I can highly recomment this fabulous hotel and very much hope that I can return one day.

Room Tip: Rooms numbered A and B are the best
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Angela D
Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

We had a nice stay here. Friendly staff, clean, modern room. Great pool and a fantastically designed resort. Good buffet breakfast. Motorcycle rental is useful as a bit out of the way, unless you want to eat in the selection of on site restaurants. Taxis were much more expensive booked through hotel.The beach is quite small but there's space for sunbeds. Nice and quiet swims and the sea is not deep, good for kids?! Kayak rental free so make the most of that. We paddled north and explored the coastline. A pleasant stay.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank MeavyHetal
Reviewed January 2, 2014

My husband and I enjoyed our stay immensly. The resort is picture perfect but it is the friendliness of the staff that made this a wonderful holiday. All staff were so respectful, polite and dignified but special mention to Sanyah, Nutnalim and Mr T for their dedication and friendliness. Also a special mention of the awesome breakfast buffet - my husband was especially happy!

We will diffently stay again thank you so much Mai Samui!

Regards
John & Erin
Christchurch, New Zealand

Room Tip: Top Level on side 'B' is cooler and shadier which you will appreciate with the heat and sunlight.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Erin V
Reviewed January 2, 2014

What an unbelievable place. Just stunning. The setting, the beautiful food, staff and spa. Everything was faultless. Just the perfect place to be. Anything you want, the staff are always happy to help. Thank you guys !

• Stayed: January 2014