“Awesome View!”
other traveler has booked this property
Ariel View
The ornamental children's pool. The villa team will attend to your every need and ensure an unforgettable stay.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Ariel View
The ornamental children's pool.
The villa team will attend to your every need and ensure an unforgettable stay.
Bedroom 1's private sun terrace.
Open plan dining, living and outdoor spaces.
Jacuzzi at sunset
Indoor and outdoor showers
Huge private cinema
Family room has 2 king size beds plus 2 single bunk beds, so can sleep up to 6 people.
The family room doubles as an indoor play area for children.
Enormous sunken lounge
Your private chef is always at hand to cook breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.
Elegant indoor dining.
Large dining tables both inside and outside (under cover)
Amenities, robes and slippers are all provided.
Bedroom 1's private deck.
The private spa has 2 massage beds and a mani-pedi chair. Therapists can be summoned quickly.
The spa is set in an immaculately manicured landscaped garden.
Each bedroom has it's own distinctive style.
Most bedroom terraces have their own seating for private breakfasts or relaxation.
The villa shares a luxury van and SUV with it's neighbouring villa. Guests only pay for fuel used.
The villa van has a custom 10 seater luxury configuration.
Chill out seating area next to the 'infinity lawn'.
Fully equiped Life Fitness Gym. Sliding glass doors allow for air conditioned or al fresco work outs
Poolside 'pod' for those lazy afternoons
The Waterfall Suite's mezzanine study doubles as a bedroom with privacy curtains.
The Waterfall Suite has a double height bedroom ceiling with integrated study/6th bedroom.
The Waterfall Suite has a double height ceiling
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Dan L
“Awesome View!”
Reviewed February 1, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

I stayed at the Villa for a week with a large group of friends, everything was awesome the place is huge with plenty of space. Never felt crowded. The staff was definitely one of the highlights. They were very attentive, as soon as you come into the kitchen they ask you what you want for breakfast. They also fold your clothes, one day I had my entire bag scattered around the room because I though I lost my passport, then we had to leave for a boat trip but when I got back all my clothes were folded! Felt bad about the mess but it was great!
All the meals we had were incredible, there was always a variety of choices, so we were never bored with the food.

Lastly, and probably my favorite parts was the view, almost every area of the villa has a great view, you can see the blue water down by the beach, all the surrounding mountains, one day we watched a rain storm come in over the ocean it was sweet! Hanging in the infinity pool with a couple chang beers in hand looking over the edge doesn't get old!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
May 7, 2017
We're glad you had a great time, and catering for large groups is one of our specialities. Whether it's squeezing in a few extra guests into Villa Spice (we have the space after all) or utilising Villa Splash next door to create a near contiguous 10-bedroom villa for groups of 20-30+
Lane L
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Guaranteed Trip of a Lifetime”
Reviewed January 30, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

I recently stayed at Villa Spice at Lime Samui (Villa 3) with a large group of people for roughly 5 days – and it truly was the most enriching travel experience that I have ever had in my life. It’s hard to put into words how absolutely amazing the villa atmosphere, staff and accommodations were throughout the trip. The villa itself is more beautiful than you can imagine, and I don’t think any pictures will ever do it justice. While lounging in the villa, you feel completely at ease with a spacious and open, yet cozy and comforting atmosphere. I was completely astonished by the cleanliness of the villa, along with the outside pool area that comes with a breathtaking view of the island. What may be even more impressive than the villa itself is the managerial staff. I have never come across such wonderful, accommodating and friendly staff members in all of my previous travel experience. The staff works day in and day out to ensure all of the guests’ needs are met, and do not hesitate to go above and beyond reasonable measures to ensure the guests’ are satisfied. They are more than happy to work around your dining/sleeping schedule, help you arrange day trips to the island and ensure that you arrive to your destinations safely. Although they are very attentive to their guests, they also give the guests a strong sense of privacy so their presence does not feel intrusive or uncomfortable in any way. They have truly mastered the balance of being both completely available without being the least bit invasive. Additionally, the food is absolutely delicious – and the chef is more than happy to adjust his menu to your preference, no matter what style of food. During my stay at the island, the chef cooked everything from “thai street food,” to upscale American dishes and much more. If you want to have the type of vacation you brag about for the rest of your life, stay at Villa Spice at Lime Samui.

Your age range 25-34
May 7, 2017
We're blown away by your review and it's this kind of positive feedback which fuels the machine keeping the staff and management motivated to keep delivering an unforgettable experience.
Alicia D
“Perfect villa for the trip of a lifetime!”
Reviewed January 25, 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

Located within driving distance to beautiful beaches, nightlife, and restaurants,Villa Spice at Lime Samui is the ideal place to stay on the island- although I'd argue you could have the perfect vacation without ever leaving the villa. The villa manager and the entire staff were nothing short of exemplary and went above and beyond when it came to accommodating my fairly large group. In addition to an amazing staff, the villa itself was just as beautiful as the views it offered. I will remain in awe of this villa, it's staff, and Koh Samui for the rest of my life.

Your age range 25-34
Mar 27, 2017
We're glad that you got to experience some of our local beaches which still retain the charm and beauty that first drew backpackers to Samui all those years ago. It seems as though you also found teh nightlife which is a slightly newer phenomenon!
Emma S
“Perfection!”
person found this review helpful

Staying at the luxurious and beautiful Lime Samui #3 - Villa Spice was the experience of a lifetime. Not only were the views incredible, but the amenities and staff were top-notch and nothing short of perfect. The villa staff, headed by Khun Sank and his team, were extremely gracious and accommodating to our group of friends looking for a fun and exciting trip. They recommended the best in excursions and were happy to help with any request we had. The Lime Samui staff truly went above and beyond to make sure we had a great stay. The island itself was breathtaking and there was a lot to fit in to just a weeklong trip. In addition, the nightlife was bustling and the beaches unbelievably serene. If you're on the fence about visiting Koh Samui, stop right now and book this trip - you'll neither regret nor forget it!

Mar 27, 2017
Yours was the biggest group we've welcomed to date, and the staff were very pleased to rise to the challenge. We have now proved that we can cater for the most intimate of vacations, right up to the most lively.
Ryan O
“Beautiful house with a beautiful view”
Reviewed January 24, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

The house and pool are both gorgeous and so clean. The staff was very attentive to me and the rest of the guests staying with us and could not have been more friendly. The rooms were cleaned every day and all of the food was excellent. I cannot wait to come back!

Mar 27, 2017
The full-time staff are constantly working in the background to ensure that every aspect of the villa is clean and tidy. We pride ourselves on being able to offer five star service on a par with any of the top hotels on the island.
trishayde...
Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania
“Experience of a Lifetime”
Reviewed January 24, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Villa Spice at Lime Samui (Villa 3) was an experience of a lifetime. From the stunning view to the amazing staff, I couldn't have asked for more! We had accessible transportation into the beautiful city and were given guidance on how to tour and view what the city had to offer. The food was amazing with a menu that could fit anyone's fancy. Highly recommend booking with Lime Samui!

Mar 27, 2017
We're glad you liked the food as we introduced a new menu just before Christmas, crafted by an experienced local executive chef.
There is lots to see around the island, which is why we have a luxury minivan with driver at your disposal 24-7 if you need it.
Meander64...
“Everyone deserves to experience this Villa!”
Reviewed January 24, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Lime Samui Villas has set a bar that I may never be able to reach again. We stayed at The Spice Villa, which was not only a palace away from home, but it was an opportunity to feel completely removed from the hustle and bustle. Starting with the immaculate decor - the entire property was completely spotless, which is pretty impressive knowing it is located in the middle of a jungled mountain. Secondly, the vibe - from the moment we walked into our vacation home we were not able to comprehend how beautiful a view could be. Even from the kitchen we could overlook the horizon of the ocean right above the infinity pool, creating an atmosphere you can't get from a hotel. Last but absolutely not least, the staff. As someone who loves to travel and meet new people, I have never felt so welcomed by a group of people until my stay at Lime Samui. After a few hours the staff were no longer staff, they were our friends. Our friends who helped us pick out the best groceries for a hearty lunch and our friends who made sure our excursions were completely seamless with transportation and organized schedules. Waking up to a happy group of locals who knew the area and had a passion for hospitality made our vacation the most stress-free. I'm usually not one to repeat a vacation destination, but I would come back to Koh Samui solely to spend another week at Lime Samui Villas. Bravo!

Mar 27, 2017
We're blown away by your review and we'll be sure to maintain our standards, and if at all possible, raise the bar even higher!
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
With millions of reviews and protected online payments, Tripadvisor helps travelers book your home with confidence.
Set up your free listing
© 2022 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.