“Lovely Food, Friendly People.”
Review of Panache Restaurant

Panache Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 84 Restaurants in Cabo Roig
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 8, 2019

I always check restaurant reviews on Tripadvisor before I go to a new destination and this one seemed a very popular choice. We decided to go on the Friday night, early on as we knew it was a busy restaurant. We had a bottle of wine and chose the set-menu. Everything we ate was excellent, starters, meal and desert, all delightful. By the time we'd finished our meal the place was very busy, and no wonder. We decided to stay as they had a singer on (Jackie I believe her name is) and the whole dining experience was very relaxed and chilled out. We decided to stay on for an extra drink or two. Although not over-priced, it was the most expensive meal we had during our holiday but it was extremely good value for money and we would recommend this place highly. I'd say it was probably our most enjoyable meal experience while we were in Cabo Roig. Had we had more time in the resort we would've returned without hesitation. The restaurant is over the bridge from the main strip so may put some people off going over to that side (La Regia) but go, it's worth going over for.

Date of visit: April 2019
2  Thank jambonian2

Reviewed March 13, 2019

Nice friendly staff, great food, value for money, excellent house wine. Well priced menu, good choice of food, lovely ambience, nothing too much trouble. Will definitely visit again

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 10, 2019

Called in on the off chance of a table on a Saturday night. Ate from the 2 courses for 12 euros menu and was very impressed. Broccoli soup and Cajun chicken were really good. Live entertainment too - singer who got the tone and volume just right. So good we booked a table for the following week as this place is rightfully popular!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 14, 2019 via mobile

Delightful evening with family for Valentines. Lamb shank was excellent. Service was good. Prices very competitive for the season.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 13, 2019 via mobile

Really good, tasty food, and decent portion sizes. Lovely staff, very professional, prompt and courteous. It was my first time to visit and I'm grand I'd been told about this restaurant. I'll definitely go back. Prices weren't too bad.

Date of visit: February 2019