“Terriable circus”

Cuisines: American, Mexican, Spanish
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 14, 2013

This is a no go. The manager is rude and belongs in a discotech as a bouncer. Food they have but you need to be patient waited nearly 2 hours. When the food came its was disappoint ...

I can not suggest this to anyone

4  Thank Danishfoodlover

Reviewed July 14, 2013

This is a great place for food and for children. We were able to enjoy our meal on the terrace whilst the kids joined in with the fun and games with the entertainers. Will defiantly be going back on our next trip!

Reviewed July 13, 2013

We were visiting my brother and his family, it was our last evening, we have a young family and decided it sounded like good fun. There had been lots of marketing and advertising to excite the children. Arrived at 7.15pm, lovely female manager apologised and said kitchen was busy, wouldn't be able to take order for another ten minutes, we thought that was ok, kids were having fun. It started with Mojito ...sorry no mint, ok Margherita .... Nothing other than Tequila ..... Food arrives at 9.30pm! Can we have cutlery? Waitresses running round apologising to everyone, you got a sense of chaos. Electric chair for kids to sit in in children's area just wrong! Asked to see The Boss; arrogant, abusive man who wouldn't listen, i just wanted to give him some feedback on the evening. Shouted to the guys in the kitchen" in front of everyone " what i was saying. I have never been so humiliated in my life. I left in tears! I wouldn't want any other family to share this experience.
Use your money at the nice Italian, think its called Mamma Mia. The owner and his family were a delight.

6  Thank Karen D
Reviewed July 13, 2013

I just had a very bad experience with this restaurant. We came in and was told that it would take 30 minutes before they could take our order, after 45 minutes we were asked by a waiter if the food was ok, and explained that
we were still waiting to place our order, we put in an order and we got our avg. starters after 20 minutes, which is ok,
then we waited another 1 hour to get our main course and after that time we asked a waiter again and she said 5 minutes only, then after 15 minutes we again reminded a waiter and she said again 5 minutes, now my patience was running out and I said that we would like to cancel cause we did not want to wait any longer, on my way out I told our main waiter that I was disappointed about the service level and then this primitive character started to engage again with a very unprofessional attitude. I felt that I was gonna be knocked out, unless I had left the place myself. It's a circus inside with lots of confusing people running around, the food we had until we lost our patience was below average. The manager does not belong in a family restaurant.

6  Thank Peter C
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Nice for the children but thats about it. Its better to eat in another restaurant and go to the tivoli when your done!

3  Thank jensen957