“Excellent Location”
other travelers have booked this property
Two queen bed and wardrobe in the bedroom
Overview Kitchen with full set of utensil
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Overview
Kitchen with full set of utensil
32'LED TV in the living room
Twin sofa bed in the living room
Bathroom
Iron board and iron, hangers in the wardrobe
Sea view from bedroom
Corridor
Card access lift
In door swimming pool
In door jacuzzi
Wen'sCozy 118 in Island Plaza
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Damansara
Malaysia
“Excellent Location”
Reviewed January 8, 2015 for a stay in January 2015

Excellent place to stay. Fettes Park market is just across the road. FP Known for cheap and tasty hawker food. Three food courts. This place is a food paradise. Unlike cows which has 4 stomachs , I have only one. Condo fully equipped. Btw Hoon is very friendly. Cheers

Traveling group: Extended Family
Chee G
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
“Very Comfrotable Stay”
Reviewed January 5, 2015 for a stay in December 2014

Value of money, the apartment is new, clean, spacious and can accommodate 7 people.
The location is ideal, just minutes to Gurney Drive and Batu Ferringhi.

Traveling group: Extended Family
bkelsall
Arrawarra, Australia
“Wonderful stay. Highly recommended.”
Reviewed November 19, 2014 for a stay in November 2014

We stayed here for 15 nights and it was perfect. Handy to shops, public transport and walking distance to many tourist attractions. The owner is extremely helpful and friendly and the apartment is lovely and well appointed with washing machine and dryer. I recommend this place to anyone wanting to stay on Penang and we definitely would stay here again. Thankyou.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
KLlilian
“Valua for money.”
Reviewed November 17, 2014 for a stay in October 2014

I stayed at Wen's Cozy 118 family Home for two nights with my family last two week. The place is spacious for 8 of us. It is clean,comfortable and fully equipped with all the necessity kitchen appliances, hair dryer and Iron. The place is convenient to find and is surrounded by amenities like Shopping Centre, Petrol station and Hawker Centers. Is like staying in a hotel but you pay half of the price. It is really value for money . I will definitely recommend to my friends .

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Seong5781
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
“Comfort as home , convenient and perfect for a bunch of friends”
Reviewed August 23, 2014 for a stay in August 2014

I stayed in the family home for two nights. The room is quite spacious , even though we have eight people to fit in. It comes with two queen-size beds in the room and one queen-size bed, a single bed in the living room. The family home provided three air-conditoners hair dryer, iron , microwave , refrigerator, electric cooker , TV , free wi-fi , washing machine and dryer ( washing machine and dryer only available for guest stays for more than four night.) Although we're not using many of the electrical appliances, still highly recommend for people plan to stay in penang for long period.
The only problem for me when I was there is, there is only a bathroom available for eight of us. I've to wait and wait for my turn.
Furthermore, there is a swimming pool and non-heated jacuzzi ( sort of ) available. The swimming pool comes with a good view facing the sea.
There are Cold Storage , Guardian , Coffee Bean and etc. beneath where we're staying. It's definitely a good news for me since I love morning coffee so much. The location is very easy to be found. I didn't use any navigation system to direct me to find where it is.
Lastly, I have my deep appreciation for the owner for being so friendly.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The spacious area
Liked least: One and only bathroom
Traveling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
JustynaTM...
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Feel Comfortable,Clean, and spacious”
Reviewed July 8, 2014 for a stay in June 2014

I'd like to say that i'm not a person who typically writes reviews but after the experience i had at this apartment i felt compelled to write.I've the pleasure of staying a night at Wen'sCozy 118 Family Home with friends for the last two weeks. It felt like being at home. The very reasonably priced apartment are clean,spacious,comfortable,bright, cool(with ceiling fans and a/c) and they also provide a well-equipped kitchen.I love the superb seaview at the large room.The WiFi and basic cable tv are good.Has eveything from washer, dryer, hair dryer,iron and down to handwash! I love the Cold storage supermarket in the basement it was great for food supplies. The indoor swimming pool are very beautiful and night and the water are very clean.It's very easy to take our meals at Precinct 10 next door with all sorts of food choices. My friends and i love our stay over there so much.That kind of place make us want to come back again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The large bedroom
Traveling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing