Four Points Penang is located in a beachfront location outside of the city but between the two main touristic areas of Penang. The rooms are generally comfortable (although furnished with basic furniture) however the most disappointing aspect of this hotel is the quality of the service. Check-in was uneventful however F&B personnel is clueless and unhelpful. There is a clear training gap that doesn't not seems to have been fulfilled based on the previous months' reviews. Parking was not a problem during my stay, which was a major issue in some other reviews. As other people reported, no sign of management oversight during my stay which highlights probably the root cause of many of the difficulties in customer service at this property. Staff attitude is generally unprofessional unfortunately.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the uncomplicated comforts in any of our 220 welcoming guest rooms and suites, where you’ll find everything you need to feel at home; some have outstanding views of the Malacca Strait. Enjoy free bottled water daily and stay connected with free wireless High Speed Internet Access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Penang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tanjung Bungah Beach Georgetown
- Hotel Tanjung Bungah Beach
- Four Points By Sheraton Penang Tanjung Bungah