than before. The Four Points looks light in colours, the setting is very friendly.
There has to be done some changes at the beach and cleaning up the car park!
The Restaurant has a very clean look, but the service and food need to improve.
The prices are very reasonable. Maybe, therefore the food is according to the price.
The waitresses has to be trained. From time to time we will see what improvement
the Hotel will make. We are sure this will be a good addition to Penang.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the uncomplicated comforts in any of our 220 welcoming guest rooms and suites, where you’ll find everything you need to feel at home; some have outstanding views of the Malacca Strait. Enjoy free bottled water daily and stay connected with free wired and wireless High Speed Internet Access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Penang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tanjung Bungah Beach Georgetown
- Hotel Tanjung Bungah Beach
- Four Points By Sheraton Penang Tanjung Bungah