This hotel has just had a most extensive overhaul and refurbishment and had been re-branded under the aegis of the Sheraton Hotels.
Bright colours and a sense of excitement prevails in the common areas. Slap bang on the beach the bar and restaurant have a wonderful tropical ambiance.
Well worth a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the uncomplicated comforts in any of our 220 welcoming guest rooms and suites, where you’ll find everything you need to feel at home; some have outstanding views of the Malacca Strait. Enjoy free bottled water daily and stay connected with free wired and wireless High Speed Internet Access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Starwood APAC, Agoda, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Penang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tanjung Bungah Beach Georgetown
- Hotel Tanjung Bungah Beach
- Four Points By Sheraton Penang Tanjung Bungah