Family of four stayed here in October 2013. The staff were extremely helpful & professional. The accommodation was 2 bedrooms, 2 bath, large balcony with plenty of chairs & table on 19th floor. Sea view. We were able to leave our rental car there on our return to airport for journey home. It represented extremely good value. Plenty to eat at breakfast which was included . Recommended for families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Strategically located at Tanjung Bungah, this 4-star resort is just 45minutes away from the Penang International Airport. Its tastefully decorated 315 suites are perfect for business traveller, leisure holiday or family vacation. All suites are fully air-conditioned, equipped with coffee & tea making facilities, hairdryer, IDD Telephone, 32 inch LCD screen TV, WI-FI in the room, mini fridge and in-room safe. Kitchenette facilities are available at cost upon request. The Breeze Cafe and Gaya’s Beach Side Bar & Restaurant, overlooking the sea, offers local & western cuisine, and a fully stocked bar for you to enjoy while you watch the sunset. An array of sea-sports, including parasailing, boat rides and jet skis are also available at the beach front. For the more adventurous who wish to explore the vicinity of the resort, the heritage city of Georgetown is only 20 minutes away, while a host of entertainment and night spots are just 10 minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rainbow Paradise Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Sandy Beach Hotel Tanjung Bungah
- Paradise Sandy Beach Resort
- Rainbow Paradise Beach Resort Penang/Tanjung Bungah