“Spectacular wedding venue with first class service”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
484Hannah...
London, United Kingdom
“Spectacular wedding venue with first class service”
Reviewed January 3, 2018 for a stay in June 2017

My husband and I married at Eagles Cliff Villa in 2017 and I couldn't recommend it enough. Koulla, her family and her colleague Jane were incredibly helpful every step of the way. They provided fantastic caterers who we met and cooked for us prior to the day which was amazing. They had a great wedding planner, Stella available to us all week in the lead up to our wedding and who helped to manage the music, caterers, florist etc on the day itself. The villa is absolutely stunning and our guests were so impressed with the views! Thanks for a magical day!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Rachel D
“Beware before hiring, especially for your wedding taking place outside!”
Reviewed October 13, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

The villa is amazing BUT due to the agent/owner negligence of the electricals at the villa the outside lighting wasn't working on the day of out wedding, the wedding was taking place outside and due to the issues ruined most parts of our evening, speeches, cutting cake, first dance, bouquet & garter throwing because we were in total darkness, the sunset was at 18.30pm and we didn't get lights until 8.50pm after the problem was reported at 13.48pm a few hours before the start of our wedding. The agent and owners are not taking responsibility of the electrical issues even though on check in we were advised there was a problem and that we shouldn't overload the outside. We only had a dj going outside so this shouldn't have been an issue the electrical went out event before our dj arrived. I am not trying to get some money back from the agent we paid over £5k and they have only offered us £250. Do NOT hire this villa for your wedding as it may ruin your day also. I would suggest asking for a full electrical report and test certificate before committing to hire.

Jane D
London, United Kingdom
“The most beautiful villa I have ever set foot in..”
Reviewed April 28, 2017 for a stay in October 2016

In October 2016 my partner and I travelled to Cyprus for the first time. We stayed at Eagles Cliff Villa and from the moment we arrived at the gates we were impressed. The villa itself is luxurious and modern and offered everything we could of needed. The kitchen had all appliances and there was even a really good sound system so we could play music from our phones around the pool. I'm not even sure how to begin to describe the gardens of the villa, the outside space is really big with landscaped gardens, decking, an infinity pool and a huge jacuzzi. I like to read when i'm away and was spoilt for choice by the choice of chill out furniture outside. Just writing this review makes me want to go back! I read on the website that you can get married at the villa and I can understand why you would want to, the views are stunning. From the gardens you can view the mountain valley and see right out to the sea over Paphos. I would advise renting a car when staying at Eagles cliff due to the location, we utilised this and drove down to the lovely coral bay beach which had really sandy beaches with crystal blue water, we also drove to one of the harbours to take the blue lagoon boat trip which was amazing. It's also worth noting what the weather was like, we went in the first week of October, I was really worried that the weather wouldn't be nice but it was blue sky and clear everyday. Temperature wise it was high 20's and into the 30's!! Overall it was an amazing week, we had the best holiday and were sad to have to leave.

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing