“Let down by ladies toilets”
Review of Verdi's

Verdi's
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Mumbles
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Visited Verdi's again and again the food was satisfactory and the ice-cream very nice . One complaint , the ladies toilets are not up to scratch and let the place down ! They need a thorough deep clean and the ventilation is in need of upgrading . We have found them to be like this on the last three visits so perhaps the owners / managers need to visit them when the restaurant is busy and reschedule the cleaning programme . If this was a "cheap" seafront cafe or greasy spoon I'd expect the cleaning to be slip shod but the facilities do not reflect the restaurant in general .

1  Thank walter101
Write a ReviewReviews (2,001)

Reviewed July 12, 2014

Not an ice cream fan, but the rest of the group were and fair to say they all enjoyed. The food was superb. No comps into and good value for money. We were approx 8 and we all received our meals together which was excellent in my book. Everything was well presented and served in a timely, organ used and friendly manner. Returned many times. Our guests really loved the food/ice cream and if course where it was situated. All in all good weekend.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

I managed to order a few beverages at the desk with a young girl who failed to utter one single word throughout the entire transaction;instead she merely stared vacantly as I double checked the text on the till corresponded with my requests. There were no pleasantries, not a single 'thank you' or a slight flirtation with customer service skills. The gentleman who served our drinks however was the exact opposite; polite, warm, welcoming and pleased to serve. His service was the only reason I did not send my drink back....I ordered a simple pot of tea with the bag on the side. I was slightly concerned however when the water I poured from the tea pot was a murky brown colour despite my virginous tea bag sitting quietly and innocently on it's saucer.
My friend enjoyed his coffee, however my milk jug came with free floaters of the black, unidentified sort. Grim.

Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

Amazing food here but the ice cream is something else! Amazing flavours all home made by the man himself! The prices aren't too bad either considering it's prime location.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

You do not need to book and when you get there you order at the till after finding a table number to give them. You have to pay then and if you want anything further you have to go to the tills again and pay separately for that. Every thing was OK but took a long time to arrive and a waitress came to apologised. It is noisy as all glass and hard floors. My pasta was tasty but only one prawn in a special pasta dish with prawns, squid and cockles if I remember correctly. My partner had the lasagne which was heated in the microwave as to hot to eat for ages. A bog standard basic pizza and pasta restaurant but then we have been spoilt with Jamie Oliver where we live.