initial thoughts... charming place and a warm welcome from a lovely girl at the bar. Dinner was good (even if a lil cramped) dont get me wrong.. but for the price i had higher expectations, the room however was lovely, although we felt the 'sea view' was a little misleading as it was obstructed. The owner seems at first genuinely friendly and as if nothing would be too much trouble, but it felt a bit false after seeing the way she spoke to her staff, then would quickly turn on the charm for the next customer. Breakfast however was amazing although lacked atmosphere as we were alone so felt as if we were over exposed whilst talking (however i understand this is probably to be expected given a small 'boutique' hotel, if you do stay there maybe look into room service??
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With wonderful views across Mumbles Bay, Patricks with Rooms is a 10-minute drive from Swansea centre. The hotel features a creative restaurant, fitness room and luxury bedrooms with free Wi-Fi.The 5-star rooms at Patricks are stylishly decorated with rich fabrics and modern art. Each room has a luxury bathroom, and a flat-screen TV with a DVD player and iPod dock.Patricks Restaurant serves modern British cuisine and fresh local seafood. The elegant Lounge Bar offers indulgent afternoon teas and fine wines, and full English breakfasts are served daily.Situated just metres from Mumbles Seafront, Patricks with Rooms Hotel is a 15-minute walk from Mumbles Pier. Both Clyne and Llangland Bay Golf Clubs are a 5-minute drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Patricks with Rooms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Patricks With Rooms Hotel Mumbles
- Patricks With Rooms Mumbles, Swansea