Five of us made the trip to Mumbles and shared two rooms. The three of us that were in a ground floor, two bedroom apartment enjoyed the freedom of catering our own breakfast whilst the other couple had a double room which included buffet breakfast in the hotel.
We all appreciated the hotel's recent refurbishment although the hot water system in the ground floor apartment seemed to be having teething troubles and had to be reset each morning.
The hotel is is a nice location close to the beach and with an easy walk into Mumbles town. It suited our purposes well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the heart of the world-famous tourism destination of Mumbles, the eighteen bed-roomed Norton House Hotel and Restaurant is a perfect blend of up-market urban chic and gracious Georgian elegance. The beautifully preserved country house is in private grounds framed by mature trees, manicured lawns and flower beds and is just minutes away from the smart shops and boutiques of the picturesque seaside village of Mumbles. The Georgian credentials of this graceful period building offer the gift of perfectly proportioned rooms, lofty ceilings and a feeling of airy spaciousness, quite the ideal ambiance for fine dining and for lively celebrations of all kinds: weddings, parties, and functions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Norton House Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Norton House Hotel And Restaurant
- Norton Hotel Swansea
- Norton House Hotel & Restaurant Mumbles, Swansea