We had voucher deal with dinner and stay. I thought dinner was ok for what we paid, we asked for some bread which they did bring:) Good service. Warm breakfast was only one sausage/bacon (cheap beans)- which left my hubby still hungry:P even tho there was cereal and other stuff, he didn't fancy.
We had room No.2 which was clean and enough space/ bath robes and lovely tea/coffee tray.
But the en suit was built in, with poor shower quality and toilet needing many times of flushing. So judging on that room we wasn't very impressed sadly. All tho the building does look lovely and ideal for weddings etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the heart of the world-famous tourism destination of Mumbles, the eighteen bed-roomed Norton House Hotel and Restaurant is a perfect blend of up-market urban chic and gracious Georgian elegance. The beautifully preserved country house is in private grounds framed by mature trees, manicured lawns and flower beds and is just minutes away from the smart shops and boutiques of the picturesque seaside village of Mumbles. The Georgian credentials of this graceful period building offer the gift of perfectly proportioned rooms, lofty ceilings and a feeling of airy spaciousness, quite the ideal ambiance for fine dining and for lively celebrations of all kinds: weddings, parties, and functions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Norton House Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Norton House Hotel And Restaurant
- Norton Hotel Swansea
- Norton House Hotel & Restaurant Mumbles, Swansea