“Highly rated in the Mumbles,”

The Kitchen Table Cafe
Ranked #1 of 30 Restaurants in Mumbles
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Drinks, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Independent café/bistro style restaurant offering locally sourced, home cooked, whole food at reasonable prices. We are particularly well known for our great range of vegetarian, vegan, organic burgers and gluten free menu options. We serve organic freshly ground coffee, loose leaf teas and delicious nutritious juices and milkshakes.
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
“Highly rated in the Mumbles,”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Thanks to TripAdvisor, this restaurant is rated number 2 out of 11 restaurants in The Mumbles. So when searching for a venue for a New year's family reunion, the number one choice got the first call but appears to have closed either for the Winter or for good. Which brought us happily to the Kitchen Table who were very accommodating with our booking and very welcoming when our group arrived. The menu is enthusiastically "organic" and varied enough to cater for all tastes. There were clean plates and happy faces all round at the end of the evening (including the bill payer). The atmosphere was lovely which was a real plus . It is a small venue and the decor and furniture are typically "kitchen" like. So if the number one restaurant comes back with swanky tables and upmarket prices, you now have a real choice.

Adelaide, Australia
“Cosy and lovely food!”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Im only sorry that I was in such a rush the day I was leaving mumbles in december and couldn't stay any longer. We ordered a quick bite, delicious rolls and a lovely drinks (elderflower maybe?) so I don't know what the hot dishes are like but I wish I had been able to visit here sooner than my last day in wales! I would have definitely made a point of it if I'd known how nice it was. I look forward to coming back one day with my family, keep it up!!

Visited December 2012
Bury St. Edmunds, United Kingdom
“Great food, atmosphere and service”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

I had a fabulous lunch here with my parents during the Christmas week and wouldn't hesitate to recommend the place. The choice of food was excellent, (with great quality not resulting in high prices) and included several vegetarian dishes to tempt a hardened carnivore like myself. The service was friendly and efficient, while the restaurant itself is clean, comfortable and cheerful.

“Just Right”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Only ever been here for lunch, often after a bit of a walk, and it is always just the right thing for a bit of a relax and refuel.

The atmosphere is always friendly and welcoming and the food delicious. Last time there I had the Welsh beef burger and my Wife ha a vegetarian Kedgerie and, as ever, we left feeling content. We'll certainly be back, especially as we've now moved to the area.

“Food for all tastes”
Reviewed December 23, 2012

This small restaurant in the Mumbles is a wonderful find. Being vegetarian, I sometimes have no choice in what to eat. This restaurant offers a good selection of vegetarian dishes. The atmosphere is great; the staff are attentive while not being overbearing.

The food is excellent, I can't recommend it enough! Try it out for a night. The meat lovers will also find something worth while there.

The wine and beer selection is excellent; I particularly liked the Rioja - very tasty.

I went with a group of 8 and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.