“Best meal we've had in ages!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of SA3 Bistro - CLOSED

SA3 Bistro
Cuisines: British, International, Contemporary
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Llanelli, United Kingdom
“Best meal we've had in ages!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

We visited SA3 for a last minute dinner, we have been once before over a year ago and enjoyed very much.

Both starters (goats cheese cheesecake & seafood risotto) were outstanding, I could have licked the plate. The steak and pork mains were of the same standard. Quality, well cooked, perfectly seasoned and balanced!

Service was great, prices reasonable, what more can I say...PERFECT! We will be back, and I cant wait!

1 Thank pinky1982

• Hungarian first
“Perfect Christmas dinner!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2013

I had never been out for Christmas dinner before and was nervous about how my very fussy family would respond to the service/food/temperature etc etc. I was pleasantly surprised as it was better than all of our expectations. There were courses in between courses and the food alone was worth the money but the excellent service, attentive staff, refined atmosphere and absence of washing up really made for a relaxing Christmas. The 8 of us agreed that we can't wait to book again next year. Thanks Tanya and Sam!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Jackso22
“fabulous as usual.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2013

My husband and I experienced another fabulous meal in SA3 this time during the evening. For starters I had the seafood risotto and hubby had the soup both lovely. For our mains we both chose the red mullet, which was delicious and beautifully presented. My only criticism of the whole meal was the very small portion of potatoes, the veg and the potatoes were served in the same small tureen. I noticed the table of 3 opposite us had a tureen of veg and another tureen of potatoes and one of their party was having chips! So next time I'd ask for extra potatoes, especially as they were so nice, dripping in butter!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank ElaineG32
“Xmas lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2013

We were a party of 13 and had preordered our meal. The tables were beautifully prepared, the staff were exceptionally polite,friendly and efficient. We had to wait a while for the food because it was all freshly cooked and well worth the wait. Drinks were expensive, but the food was excellent. I look forward to my next visit.

1 Thank Helen Cook M
“Village Victuals”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013

The first plus about SA3 is the welcome one receives.Delightful staff who are friendly and helpful without being intrusive. Menu is always varied sufficiently enough to please all tastes. My experience after very many visits is that your meal is always cooked expertly and beautifully presented .Price. Not the cheapest in town but compares favourably with restaurants of this calibre. Who wants to go out with a cheapskate anyway ! .Have recommended. SA3 to quite a few people and so far no has said they were disappointed. Go on. try it . You won't be sorry.

2 Thank JohnW131225