All reviews great hosts bottled water breakfast room free car parking fresh milk first class homely feel attention to detail thoughtful touches delicious breakfast a great stay hot chocolate huge bed biscuits short walk visit family tea and coffee
Selected filters
Reviewed May 28, 2019

Family wedding meant I only stayed for a night but would have loved to stay longer. My bedroom had everything I needed and was exceptionally comfortable. I particularly enjoyed breakfast - food and tea were piping hot and plentiful. Will be back one day.

Room tip: Lovely room with every thing I needed
Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
langlandroad, Owner at Langland Road B&B, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2019

Thanks very much for the review - we appreciate it. Best Wishes, Dave and Giles :)

Reviewed May 28, 2019

Room was comfortable, with every amenity you could think of. The decor was unique, eclectic and fun. Breakfasts ample and delicious. Best of all Giles and David were attentive, funny, interesting and informative. Mumbles has spectacular walks and lovely views,
I left a whole bunch of clothes in the closet when I checked out and Giles promptly mailed my things express so I had something to wear for the rest of my trip. Whole stay couldn't have been nicer or more relaxing.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Cynthia! It was a pleasure to host you two - you were both great fun! Hope you enjoyed the Strand Palace and safe trip back to the USA. Best Wishes, Dave and Giles :)

Reviewed May 24, 2019

We were only there for one night but location, accommodation and breakfast were all excellent. The bedroom was extremely spacious, individually decorated with one of the most comfortable beds I've ever slept in!! Very friendly owners. Parking was not a problem for us as we got a space right outside within the restrictions otherwise it's in an adjacent street. Thoroughly recommend staying.

Room tip: We stayed in the superior double room.
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 9, 2019

Fabulously run B&B the staff are kind and helpful. Breakfast included lots of choice great service times
the rooms are perfect nothing you need to do but enjoy your break.
Location is great for walking to parks, shops, beach.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
langlandroad, Owner at Langland Road B&B, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2019

Thank you so much Marissa - it was great fun meeting you! Good luck with the future plans for USA :)

Reviewed May 1, 2019 via mobile

Dave and Giles were great hosts, super friendly and very professional. They have a lot of local knowledge about where to do go and things to see in the area.
Our room was big, trendy and clean. Bed was super comfy. As well as tea and coffee in the room we had a fresh bottle of water provided each day, as someone who doesn’t like hot drinks this was great!!
The location of the B&B was fab and in less than a five minute walk you have lots of cute little bars, shops and cafes to explore. Everyone we met in Mumbles was super friendly and very helpful. We ate one night in Cafe 93 and the food was really tasty and have a great selection for vegetarians!
When we decide to go back to Mumbles in the future I wouldn’t hesitate to stay at this lovely B&B again it was perfect for our needs.

Date of stay: April 2019