“Sat night fun!”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

Oceanside 28s is upstairs at the Mullaloo Beach Hotel. Reasonably priced drinks, good fun music for those over 30, free finger food for an hour, tvs and footy on, local for those living north of the river, nice balcony. Cool place for a Saturday night!

There are newer reviews for Panorama Restaurant and Bar

Reviewed August 27, 2012

First time I have ever visited this establishment and will be my last.Ignored when we walked into the restaurant and then after trying for a long time to grab someone's attention for a menu or a drink finally got some service and ordered some share plates between four people only to be given the food minus plates,cutlery,napkins .After a long wait I finally got some grumpy old man who just about threw a few napkins at the table and walked off . Absolutely terrible service and its such a shame because there is no doubt that the views are outstanding .I guess they think that this is enough .

Reviewed August 18, 2012

Great views, outstanding. Food and rooms average but not value for money . I would expect outstanding rooms and service for the prices we paid, but not so. been in better hotels for much less. Sort that out and it would be good.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

We had the most amazing meal here. It is quite expensive but worth the high prices, you totally get what you pay for and it soo tickled our taste buds, we will be back

1  Thank 42Chrissy
Reviewed August 5, 2012

The view from here is lovely and if you are not after a first class dining experience, then you'll be happy. Last time I went here the food was not good enough to entice me to drive 20km or so to go back.