“In Caffeine Heaven ahhhhhh”

Fort Specialty Coffee
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 4, 2014

My daughter-in-law took me to Fort and said the coffee here would "change my world". Well she was right, the coffee was sublime my only complaint - the cup sizes could be bigger (but then maybe it is only because I didn't want the flavour to finish). This is a must stop caffeine shop. Loved it. Thankyou to my wonderful daughter-in-law for finding this place.

There are newer reviews for Fort Specialty Coffee

Reviewed July 12, 2013

I would have to say that the coffee here is quite possibly the best I've ever had, and I'm very particular about my coffee. The boys here consistently make a great brew, with some pretty fine latte art to go with it. The atmosphere is funky, but seating is limited, especially when it gets busy. The iced coffees are pretty awesome too. Haven't yet tried anything off the food menu, but it reads really well.

Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

Great specialty coffee! A great atmosphere, great service, great food and great guys! If you're in Brisbane and love coffee, it's definitely worth a visit! Wouldnt go past it! Call in & say hi to Jason, Tim and the crew! Once you've tried the coffee & their food, you'll be hooked!!