Pereybere Hotel & Spa
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Ventura(Grand Baie)
  • Pool
View Hotel
Mauricia Beachcomber Resort & Spa(Grand Baie)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsacross the roadgrand baiethe busspecial thankstaxi standlovely beachhotel restaurantdifferent typesrooftop poolmoney exchangesea viewmodern hotela stones throwcote d'azurtravel deskfabulous hotelvisited mauritius
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed at pereybere for 10 days in January and had an amazing time,all the hotel staff were friendly and very helpful,they went out of there way to make us feel at home,I will definitely be returning in the future!!!

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Jamie-leighbb
Reviewed January 24, 2014

I stayed at Pereybere hotel & appartments for two weeks, including new year. I was a bit nervous if the place is worth to stay, because I booked the whole time advanced. My worries were all for nothing. I had very good stay, staff is very helpfull and took very good care of me as I was traveling solo. I was very happy how they all, hotel staff, travel company staff and restaurant staff, suggested me things to do and even invited me to join them for few drinks :). My room was spacious and clean ans functional, so I was also pleased with that. Location is great, next to one of the most beautiful beaches on the island. Buss stop close and very easy to travel by buss anywhere.
Breakfast was GOOD! i loved specially the yummy pancaces :) it was great to have a bit of variaty, you can choose f.ex. pancakes one day and omelette the other. Serving was quick and staff very friendly, always had some time to chat with you. Travelcompany next door with Sameer, the manager, got also familiar to me. I booked tours and taxi via him and everything worked out very well.
So overall I had a wonderfull stay, missing the island already and surely coming back one day!!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank Rauni L
Reviewed January 6, 2014

it's a very nice hotel which is near the beach ,very beautiful beach ,the room is big enough ,clear,from the window can see the sea ,in the first floor have swimming poor ,coffee and wine bar ,,free VIFI, good staffs of the hotel ,if you stay here ,you can enjoy a lot .

Room Tip: choose a room have kitchen
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank ANNIE A
Reviewed January 4, 2014

I am currently in pereybere sadly the last day of our holidays, so I thought to write a review while fresh of mind. The hotel is opposite a fantastic beach which you do have to cross the road for but no hardship there. Having travelled the island I would easily say it is one of the best for a swim and a sunbath, if you are looking to snorkel best to head to the marine parks or utilise a boat tour to the east. There are quite a few options to eat just on the doorstep, with a few alternatives like Thai and Chinese but mostly Mauritian cuisine. Average cost for a meal is around 7 pound with a beer no more than £2.50. The local bus service is a great way to get around costing 37pence per person to get to the neighbouring grand baie, can be used for quite a few other destinations with frequent service. My recommendations are for a place to eat try the newly opened la voille blanc overlooking the beach. A great place to visit is the black river gorge with stunning scenery, also on a Sunday make time to visit the locals on the beach in cap malheureux cooking BBQ marlin steaks which were awesome.Overall a fantastic holiday, great place to stay with the image and colour of the sea staying with me forever. Bon voyage!

Room Tip: Less noise towards the back of the hotel overlooking pool, but not a major concern which room you have.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank peasinnapod
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Look no further than here! We had a comfortable, fully furnished apartment for eight days and it had everything that we needed. TV, Air-conditioning, cooker, microwave, fridge freezer, washing machine, cooking pots, crockery and cutlery etc. They had thought of everything in the room!

We could also get wi-fi in our room, although I gather that this might not apply to all of them, but ours was fairly close to the router. Some people may have had to come down to the lobby. The hotel staff were great and all of them were so friendly and helpful. On our last day they let us keep our room until 6.00 p.m. at no extra charge. A lot of hotels would certainly have charged at least half rate for that.

The hotel is just the other side of the road from the wonderful beach (small but beautiful and idyllic). There was also every local facility you could need too, with restaurants, tour office and even a bureau de change right next door. A great Winners supermarket was just along the road as well.

Buses are easy to get and very cheap. We got a bus to Mon Choisy a couple of times which has a great beach as well, just for a change.

If we ever head back to Mauritius we will definitely be staying in the same resort and also this same hotel. Thanks guys for a great stay :)

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple