“Pleasant Holidays”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Bedroom 1
Bedroom 1
Apartment 2
Apartment 3
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Arndt S
Potsdam
“Pleasant Holidays”
Reviewed January 20, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

We stayed 3 weeks and had great days. We enjoyed the pool and the near public beach (snorkeling, diving, SUP, swimming...). The room was as expected and clean. Different restaurants and a supermarket are not far away. Manee and Jérôme had been very nice hosts and gave us a lot of hints where to go and what to do. We really enjoyed our holidays. Thank you very much!

A TripAdvisor Member
“Exotic and Homely ;)”
Reviewed November 26, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Clean, new, cozy and comfortable, quite private and at the same time a secure place. Met the most wonderful people in this exotic holiday destination. Woke up every morning to take a 5 minutes walk to the beach, the most beautiful part of the beach of Pereybere, I even found a private spot to meditate and swim and get back on time to start my day. As my day was filled with travelling and keeping up with the schedule, I came back to unwind in the beautiful, clean pool. I am lucky I stayed at the right place for me and I sure to go back again there! They are also redesigning one part of their stay for disabled/wheelchair friendly people to enjoy their stay. Keep it up Mani and family! :)))

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Homely comforts
Liked least: Everything was at its best
Traveling group: Solo Traveler
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Scylla C
“If you have to go solo, stay here.”
Reviewed August 18, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

The hospitality at Le Beau Manguier was helpful, not intrusive. I arrived somewhat unprepared (from volunteer service with the U.S. Peace Corps) and I was kindly given dinner two nights in a row. The property is beautiful; I did not swim, but the pool is mesmerizing. Le Beau Manguier's location is ideal: I did not hire a car. I walked and took the bus and found the location met my needs amply. Perhaps my only regret is I could have wished for a larger kitchen. I really love to cook and ate the majority of my meals at the flat. However, I'm able to be creative and had adequate facilities. I think this property would appeal to any kind of traveler. I know that Manee is in the process of creating a flat for people with disabilities, so the property will meet just about everyone's needs.

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Excellent proximity to beach, supermarket, restaurants, bus stop.
Liked least: I like to cook; a larger kitchen would have been appealing.
Traveling group: Solo
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Hellmut Z
“small Paradies "Le Beau Manguier"”
Reviewed March 22, 2016 for a stay in March 2016
people found this review helpful

the "Le Beau Manguier" an oasis in the bustling paradise. Ms.Manee and family lead a quiet complex with 7 residential units in a botanical garden with pool, breakfast areal, fitnisroom and office. open your heart and they will receive love and to take care of all your holiday plans and make large or small. evenings meetings with Manee and family with a lot of fun. we got so much warmth and love, as are obtained only in paradise. we love you and are included in our heart. Thanks for the great time with you.
Best Greetings from A & H

Villiers-sur-Marne, France
Reviewed July 10, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Your age range 25-34
Management Response
Jul 11, 2015
Thank you very much for your staying with us and it will be a pleasure to welcome you again at our residence. Manee
Kenfaisey
Leamington Spa, UK
“Great value and location!”
Reviewed September 30, 2014 for a stay in September 2014
people found this review helpful

We stayed here for 10 days in order to experience something of Mauritius other than from behind the walls of a luxury resort. At €45 per night it was great value for money with basic, clean rooms, a swimming pool, exotic fruit orchard and the family who also live on site. There were small things in the rooms that needed repair but the compensation was Manee, the owner, who was always friendly and helpful. We hired a car and visited much of the island which was beautiful and culturally interesting. The rooms are only 5 minutes walk from the Winners supermarket and 10 minutes from the centre of the town and its fantastic white sandy beach. September is out of season so the evenings were quiet but the weather was nearly perfect. All in all a great experience.

france
Reviewed April 29, 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing