Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Outdoorlife Norway tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Outdoorlife Norway
from $129.11
from $200.18
from $152.80
from $152.80
More Info
All reviews off the beaten track sunrise hike hiking poles photo package an amazing experience experienced hikers great guide great hike pulpit rock small group beat the crowds waterproof pants his knowledge small company amazing sunrise main trail comfort zone
Reviewed March 27, 2018

Me and my girlfriend did the 3 day kjerag winter hike, with Johannes and Eric as our guides. The hike itself was amazing, if not slightly challenging at times! The surroundings were breathtaking and the views we managed to get on some of the cliffs were out of this world. As for the guides, they went above and beyond their roles and made the whole experience simply splendid. They were friendly, supportive and no question or request was too much. They were extremely experienced hikers and guides who made us feel safe and allowed us to enjoy our trip massively. We highly recommend this company, its a once in a lifetime expereince that you certainly won´t forget. Thanks so much guys!!!!!

Micael&Jazz

Reviewed March 25, 2018

The infamous Pulpit Rock is nothing short of stunning. The hike to it was not difficult. In March, when I’ve gone there, the weather was very whining. So majority of our hike was done in a foggy and windy environment. Not too bad though.
The rock view was in the fog as well. That day the mountain has decided to hide the view of the Fjord below us as well as the opposite wall of the Fjord. That was a striking view of its own.
The guides were awesome! Molly (the hiking buddy of our group) was running circles around us. She is a very friendly and fit Alaskan Husky. A great gang!

Reviewed March 24, 2018

We did the Preikestolen (Pulpit Rock) hike in mid Feb. This was a perfect day for a hike- great exercise and truly impressive view at the top. We loved every minute! The guide will provide boot cleats and walking poles- you will need them! The hike to the top is medium strenuous but incredibly beautiful There are a few areas where the climbing seemed like it was straight up the hillside, but it was so lovely and fun, it was so worth it. Make sure you are at the meeting point on-time and ready to go. The guide and the ferry will not wait. I can't say enough good things about our guide, the hike, and the view. DO IT!

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed March 22, 2018

I have never written a review on Trip Advisor, but Johannes and his team were exceptional. Our guides were excellent in both their expertise and in their entertainment - we had a very intense, windy hike, and at times the weather was quite discouraging, but our guides were great at making us laugh, and keeping our spirits up. My trip to Norway would not have been as exceptional as it was without this tour, I would not hesitate to take another tour with OutdoorLife!

Reviewed March 16, 2018

What an amazing experience! I signed up for this hike on my own while my husband was working. I was joined by another female visitor to Stavanger - neither of us experienced hikers. Our guide, Erlend Berne, was excellent both in his knowledge of the area/ hike and also ensuring that we had the best possible experience. I would highly recommend this hike to anyone who is looking for a challenge and making a life memory.