The house is located in a quiet neighborhood, and within walking distance to the train station and the ferry to prekestolen.
Rooms are clean and simple, and we could sleep with an open window.
The breakfast was excellent! Friendly staff offered egg, bacon and beans. In the evening there is free Norwegian-style waffles with jam. We met fellow travellers, and a great way to end the evening if you have children.
Our son slept in his own cot, and stayed for free. The knowledgeable owner gave us information about all the sights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stavanger Bed and Breakfast ( B&B ) is a warm and friendly place to stay in the centre of Stavanger. We offer good quality, budget hotel accommodation for our guests.Free wireless internet access.Cable TV in every room.Comprehensive and tasty "home made" breakfast every morning.Norwegian style waffles served at the hotel every evening at 9 pm.Free parking.5 minutes from downtown Stavanger, the "Hurtigbåt" terminal, train and bus and airport coach stations.Helpful hotel staff that speak English, German and French.Come and feel home :-) 2013 , new renovated, new pictures are coming soon ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Stavanger Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stavanger Hotel Stavanger
- Stavanger Bed And Breakfast