First of all is not a B&B but an hostel disguised by B&B.
I couldnt belive that in 2014 in a non third world country exist a place where u pay 100€ for a Room whitout the toilet and whit walls room and doors like paper where u can hear even the breath of your neighbour!!
I can understand that the norvegian level of hotel is very low at very high price but this merits the prize of the first rank!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stavanger Bed and Breakfast ( B&B ) is a warm and friendly place to stay in the centre of Stavanger. We offer good quality, budget hotel accommodation for our guests.Free wireless internet access.Cable TV in every room.Comprehensive and tasty "home made" breakfast every morning. We'll make sandwiches for you to take with you for lunch. Norwegian style waffles served at the hotel every evening at 1930 or 0730 pm. Free parking. 7 minutes from downtown Stavanger, 523 meters from ferry to Pulpit Rock/Prekestolen. 4 minutes walk from train and bus and airport coach station. For selected guests we serve free dinners. This is very popular, be selected. Find out more . Helpful hotel staff .Come and feel home :-) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Stavanger Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stavanger Bed And Breakfast
- Stavanger Hotel Stavanger