“Great Burgers will come again”
Review of Dognvill Burger

Dognvill Burger
Ranked #2 of 206 Restaurants in Stavanger
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Stylish Burger joint at the down-town area in Stavanger. Laid back atmosphere, fantastic burgers and lively bar, located in a reconstructed wooden house from the early 1860`s.
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Great Burgers first time there but will be back again. Staff was very friendly as soon as I sat down the waiter was there will a glass of water. I asked what a great burger to eat, I must say it was a great pick.

1  Thank merrmat
Funkcafe, Owner at Dognvill Burger, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

Hi merrmat!
Thank you for visiting and for taking the time to review us - it realy means a lot to us!

Døgnvill urger

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Good burgers, we have been their twice now and sat in the bar area. Staff Is Frendly and always checking how the food was.

Funkcafe, Owner at Dognvill Burger, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

Dear Lawrence S,

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to review us!

Reviewed February 16, 2014

I have been 3 times since it opened and I must say the burgers are great. However I am surprised that the waiter never asks how I want it cooked. One time I got it medium, one time well done. The waiters are polite but not experienced, they have messed up my order the times I have been there. Once I didn't get my fries and aioli at all, but they ended up on my bill. Another time the beer came so late I already had my jacket on. So food is OK but the staff needs more experience.

Funkcafe, Owner at Dognvill Burger, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

Dear Kent H,

Thank you for visiting and reviewing us! We are realy glad you like our burgers! And we are sorry that the service has not been up to standards - we are working on it continualy so hopefully none will have to experience something like this again.

Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

In with the entire family, including baby, good atmospere, good music, and real hamburgers. Good variety available, and service was quick and efficient. I'll be coming back!

Funkcafe, Owner at Dognvill Burger, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

Dear Hobnob13,

Thank you for visiting us and for talking the time to write a review!

Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

A really nice burger place, very crowded on a normal Tuesday, so probably best to reserve a table, we saw more several groups that did not get a table.
We booth had a Chili Ribs Burger after getting a tip of that was the burger to try, from a very friendly waiter, and we was blown away of it !!
We booth think this have to be the best burger in Norway, the combination of flavors was incredible , other burgers also look good but don't think I can resist that burger when visit the restaurant again.
Also a good selection of beers.
Nice place, friendly staff, good beers and a super good burger, what more do you need for having a good time.
Price: burger, fries, beer, tips around : 300,- nok

1  Thank nr1rolf
Funkcafe, Owner at Dognvill Burger, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2014

Dear nr1rolf,

Thank you for visiting and thank you for the kind words! It means a lot to us

Kind regards from the Døgnvill team