“Best sushi in Stavanger/Sandnes area!”
Review of Sabi Sushi Forus

Sabi Sushi Forus
Ranked #18 of 200 Restaurants in Stavanger
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Restaurants in Stavanger-Forus and Sandnes. I've tried them all and must say that theSushi is of the upmost quality and freshness. WARNING - Its addicitive :-)

In my opinion all the restaurants are great - but I prefer the Sandnes restaurant with its friendly staff.

1  Thank John_Andreassen
There are newer reviews for Sabi Sushi Forus

Reviewed August 4, 2012

Before Sabi came to town, we had to travel to get good sushi. Now we get some of the best sushi we've ever had right here in Stavanger. The food is of the upmost quality and freshness. The specialty maki rolls are innovative and beautiful. Our favorites include Rainbow Crunch roll, Fried King Crab Futomaki, and anything halibut. If you're lucky, one of the guys will pair your halibut with passionfruit. To.Die.For. The service is also excellent. Not to be missed!

1  Thank SVG_Foodie
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Not kidding, this is THE best sushi, fresh and tasty! Try the jalapeno sauce, its my favourite. Theres good space to sit down and eat.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Food is good, but a bit pricey. I have eaten at the spot and ordred take away, would recommend take away, the food is fresh and prepared for you pick up time (and not before!) The place is ok, but really not very charming - they have two tables outside if you would like to eat your sushi close to the gas station.... tend to be crowded and you should expect waiting time for lunch and on weekends.

3  Thank Ducati40
Reviewed July 8, 2012

We stumbled upon this place while we were on a business trip to Stavanger. The place is in a mall which is near the Oil & Gas industrial neighborhood of Forus (about 7 - 10 miles from Stavanger town center). We ventured out to this place for lunch and we were not disappointed. Quick Note to all: If you want quicker service, sit at the bar rather than wait for the service at the table. At lunch time the place gets packed. We were three people and it took about 30 minutes to get to our order. The wait, however, was worth it. The sushi was fresh and tasted wonderful. The freshness of the sushi was what won me over. However, I will say that as I didn't try any other sushi place in town, I can't say that this was the best. It was a great find, and if you are in the Forus area and are looking for alternatives to the general canteen food that some of the buildings in the neighborhood have, then you must try this place out. The sushi is fresh and good.

1  Thank gillbhai