“Finally, sushi in stavanger! Great for takeout”
Review of Sabi Sushi

Sabi Sushi
Ranked #64 of 206 Restaurants in Stavanger
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

I love sabi, aside from hall toll it's the only place to get good sushi in stavanger. It's great takeout for parties as well, we have bought platters a number of times. I have had consistantly good sushi at the forus location, a few times in stavanger they forgot a sauce or something. I've found the service to be just OK, and the giant anime chick on the wall kind of weirds me out. I also find the website a little difficult to use, bit I love that you can order online. They have quite a few rolls and sauces that are very American style, not Japanese, but still really good!

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Very good quality sushi in Stavanger. If you are visiting Stavanger for the first time, you need a map to find it, as it is located in a neighbourhood outside the Stavanger city center. Relatively good prices. Big variety of sushi/nigiri/maki - go for their omakase menus.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

When Sabi came to town, the waiting was finally over! Now we have a really great place to get fresh, creative and perfectly prepared sushi too!
It is so easy to order online and it is always ready at pick up time - amazing as the place always seems to be packed.
We love the take away in Pedersgate but also tried the one in
Forus and we didn't get disappointed there either.
The sushi doesn't come cheap, but it is worth it and not overpriced compared to other restaurants in the same league.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

Being a relative newbie to sushi I can't compare Sabi's fare with what the real maestros of Japan can do, but everything feels fresh and well made and I'm always happy.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

Here I got a nice sushi tray with 50 bits, for a reasonable price. The only thing was that the bits were a little too small.