All reviews your luggage pulpit rock hotel is located hotel is great the bus great breakfast would stay here again rooms are clean minute walk harbour
Selected filters
Reviewed November 15, 2018

Cheap hotel with a great breakfast buffet. Friendly staff 24/7. Situated in the centre, near the known church, restaurants and shopping. Perfect if you only want a place for the night. Not too big, and quite old, but clean rooms.

Room tip: Ask for a room in the top floor
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 23, 2018 via mobile

I was irritated by the time I came to the reception, having had to circle the city center twice to find parking. I couldn’t find the door to the hotel straight away and when I did I had to carry my bag up a flight of stairs. The receptionist was busy with something else and it took several minutes before I was greeted.

The key was bent. When I finally got the door open it was immediately clear that I had only clean sheets on the bed. The floor had not been vacuumed and the carpet has definitely seen better days. The bathroom had not been cleaned at all. A container was on the floor in the shower cabin, the towels were on the floor and there was toothpaste on the mirror. I mentioned this as I let for dinner. When I got back I had received fresh towels but the bathroom had not been cleaned. I was too tired to argue.

The bed was tiny. The room noisy, but I had ear plugs and slept well. The breakfast was okay but in no way redeemed the experience. It’s very crowded and difficult to move around in.

The entire hotel is rundown and shabby. It’s so substandard I would recommend to remove it from the list of places my company uses. The horror of the thought of ending up here with customers or partners!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank 459tanjab
Reviewed October 18, 2018

Hotel really need improvement. Remodeling is due.

Need to improve breakfast.

hotel is above the Connivence store which is open till 4 AM so lot of teenager come during weekend and party on the road.

Very noisy can't sleep.

It's very central location so if you want to go for Kjeragboltern or Pulpit rock you can find public transportation easily.

Worst stay during my month in Europe.!

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 3, 2018

good breakfast, smart sustainable ideas during my stay and central in stavanger. little bit old but acceptable...for a 5 days stay! Good start to visit the old city, the harbor and Stavanger alone. Also a good starting point to visit the amazing nature in this area!

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with NordicChoiceHotels.com
Reviewed September 26, 2018

Good location very close shopping center, restaurants, and the harbour. The staff was friendly and the breakfast good. The rooms was quite "worn", and the window in the room was old and a bit of mold in it. Another thing was their policy of not placing any glasses in the rooms. In their eager of "saving the planet" there are non glasses in the rooms. You have to get down to the reception to get one, even if there is a sticker on the mirror in the bathroom that urges you to drink water from the tap.

Date of stay: September 2018