“Pricey Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Everyone goes to Dolly Dimples when in Stavanger!! What for?? The most overpriced Pizza you can get but then thats Stavanger for you. The location makes it, nothing much else to say really, i ate the pizza, i liked it...i left!

Reviewed August 23, 2012

Expensive pizza for what it is though tastes quite good...
Norwegian prices I guess. Between £24 - £29 for a 40cm (16") pizza is a lot of cash for a piece of dough and tomato sauce and a few toppings

Reviewed July 10, 2012

I stayed at the Comfort Hotel Square and Dolly Dimple's pizza was available for delivery to my hotel room. There is also a sit down restaurant in the town square. I ordered the regular margherita pizza, but I was a bit confused since the pizza that came was just a regular cheese pizza rather than what my expectation was (possibly misplaced since I have had margherita pizza only in the US). I expected that the pizza would have mozzarella and basil as toppings. Other than that I enjoyed the fact that the delivery was done right to my room, and then the bill was added to the room bill. Nothing extraordinary about the pie crust as it was okay and the cheese and sauce was also okay, nothing spectacular. My rating however is purely based on the pizza that I had. There were many other options on the menu for the restaurant so there is always the possibility that the other pies at this place would be better.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

Chain restaurant serving decent pizza. It is quick and easy ...and more affordable especially with kids.

Reviewed June 29, 2012

Good quality pizza and tasty. Will visit again. Had delivered and didnt have to wait long