All reviews room was clean recommend staying here the bus fridge airport city ventilated
Selected filters
Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

This place is very good value, especially given how close they are to the sentrum area. Plus as an added bonus it has free parking if you are driving around Norway. The breakfast are pretty decent add well.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights and the staff were amazing there - they let us leave our bags for the day before we stayed there while we went hiking, they helped me out when I lost my passport and printed out boarding passes for us. The room was clean and spacious with a sofa and the shared shower and bathroom were perfectly functional. Wifi was good as well. Would definitely recommend staying here.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed February 15, 2018 via mobile

After reading the reviews I was a bit worried it wouldn’t be the right place but I was not disappointed. It was the cheapest accommodation I could find in Stavanger and it was good for the price we paid. We stayed for 5 days, breakfast is included and it saves you a lot of money (the places in the city are a bit pricey). The room size was big and we had a little sink to brush our teeth and a hair dryer.
We shared a toilet and a shower but it was very clean! You also have access to water and tea outside the room.
There’s a fridge in the room ( a bit noisy) and free parking and wifi.
The bus from the airport left us literally in front of the hotel and it’s a really good location, really close to the city center.
If you are looking for a luxurious hotel this is not the one but definitely one to look at if you are looking for a place to sleep!

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

To be fair, I don't know how much my 5-night stay cost because the booking was made via a prepaid voucher by my employer, but I assume it was at a relatively low cost.

I arrived at midnight on a Sunday and was tired following a long day flying. I couldn't get in the hotel because the reception closed at 8 pm therefore I kept ringing the bell. Eventually a grumpy man let me in and told me I should have used the unlock code he'd emailed me. It turns out this was sent to my PA on Saturday evening but she didn't get to work until Monday so there was no way I could have received it. Also, to park I was supposed to have sent an email ahead of time with my car details but I'm not a clairvoyant hence I didn't know what rental car I was going to be given at the airport...

There was no maid service for room cleaning so I had to make do with one pathetic bath towel for 5 days. The bed was awful and it took me a couple of hours each morning to stand up straight which was particularly annoying because my work can be physically demanding.

The restricted hours of the reception meant that I couldn't book an early breakfast when needed. Perhaps one is available but I never got to find out. When I was able to make breakfast the buffet was OK.

Overall, this is not a good hotel choice if staying more than one night due to its limited service and somewhat surly attitude.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 16, 2017

We had a room and shared the toilet and shower. Everyting was clean, the room was very large, but the furniture was old. Because of the loud noise of the road next to the hotel, you have to close all windows during the night. The staff was very friendly and even made us a free lunch package because we dit not had the time for breakfast on the day of our departure!

Date of stay: August 2017