“Great atmosphere!”

Ranked #19 of 208 Restaurants in Stavanger
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Only went in for a drink on a quiet Sunday night but found the staff very friendly - quirky surroundings and very comfortable and cosy seating areas. Drinks expensive (not unusual) but would definitely go back.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Chose this place on basis of their varied menu. Very pleasant waitress. Food was ok, and wine nice but expensive ( but normal for Stavanger ! )

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We went in here for a drink and maybe something to eat but as we ordered a drink we just felt unwelcome by the staff. The place is very dull. I would not want any of my friends to waste time and money going in this bar/restaurant, plenty of other nice places to eat, don't waste your time on this one!

Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

Was here with a group of colleagues for dinner. Excellent food and service was great. The ambience is pretty good too.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Some years ago this resturant was very good, and the food was great, but for some reason it just it has just gone downwards. Last time me and my wife where there the fodd was almost not eatable. I am a very shy person and do not like to run after the waiter with my dish, so I was waiting until he came over in order to ask them to replace the terrible steak I got. Unfortunately our waiter never came over to ask how our dinner was so I was kinda stuck with my lousy steak:)
Maybe if I made a complaint they would have fixed it, but you could see that my steak looke awful from a mile away. I was so perplexed when I got it served that my hope for any replacement kinda wanished:)

To bad for a resturant that used to be great