“Fantastic foods and snacks”
Review of Let's Eat Deli

Let's Eat Deli
Ranked #13 of 87 Restaurants in Alesund
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Pasta Salads, Sandwiches, Tapas, Catering, Coffee Shop,Take Away
Reviewed June 13, 2014

This is a really cozy place with fantastic lunch foods of many different kinds, pies, pasta or a nice warm sandwich . Tastewise, the sandwich I ate was so good , I finished it in only 2 minutes, my mouth is watering thinking of it, and for a really good price as well ..
I would go back to Ålesund just to eat that particular sandwich ! Good coffee as well
If yoy want a tasty and delicious lunch for a good price , this is the place !
Recommend the warm chicken sandwich , with cheddar , unions, mushrooms and aioli , omg...

1  Thank Linnn84

Reviewed August 27, 2013

We've always enjoyed the fare at Let's Eat Deli in Aalesund. It's not spectacular but it is always rock solid with a good selection of coffee, hot meals and sandwiches, not to mention that you can build your own too. Last week we stopped by but were just a bit disappointed. The staff was excellent but the place just didn't seem to have the same atmosphere as before when it was at a smaller and more cosy premise. The new location is probably perfect for expanding the business but it takes a bit more effort to create a café feel. Otherwise, it is still great for getting a good lunch and cuppa!

Reviewed August 22, 2013

I found my into Let's Eat Deli after a long-ish motorcycle ride from Valldal. I was greeted warmly, and chose one of the sandwiches off the menu, and ordered a latte. The workers were all quite friendly, and spoke English well. The place is comfortable and relaxed, my sandwich was really fantastic, and the latte hit the spot. The prices are reasonable. I loved everything about the place, really. It was, for me, the right place at the right time. If you find yourself in Alesund in mid day, definitely do yourself a favor, and pop in. You may choose to lounge about on the comfy furniture just inside the door, or sit at a table in the larger room, around the corner. Either way, it's win + win!

IngerH, Eier at Let's Eat Deli, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2013

Thank you for the nice comments. Some of our sandwiches have been on our menu for over 17 years :-)

Reviewed March 22, 2013

I have met friends here for lunch a few times now. Nice relaxed atmosphere with friendly staff. My favourite is an asparagus and prawn bagette, but there is a good choice of freshly made sandwhiches amongst other things.

1  Thank AngloKiwi
IngerH, Owner at Let's Eat Deli, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2013

We love having return customers. Please try one of our other 21 sandwiches as well. :-)

Reviewed February 25, 2012

Pick what you like and they heat it for you:) very nice service and good selection on food. Prices Are good too! :)