“Delicious Food”
Review of BOHA

BOHA
Ranked #48 of 401 Restaurants in Bergen
Cuisines: European, Norwegian
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed January 4, 2013

We got the recommendation to eat at BOHA by the Spisekroken team as they were fully booked. This turned out to be the catch of the day. Absolutely excellent food prepared on highest international standard. We had the three course / four course evening menu. Each course was more thrilling than the other. The highlight were the raspberry ice cream and the pannacotta! Also the service was excellent. We highly recommend to stop by there when visiting Bergen.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

I have been here twice and each time the food is above and beyond expectations. I particularly like it because of the relaxed atmosphere and is suitable for different events. The service was... Not optimal the first time but the waiter seemed to be sick. And since there was nothing wrong with the service the second time I will give him the benefit of the doubt (wasn't the same waiter but..) I would like to recommend my favorite dishes but I have to admit I am pleased o put my stamp of approval on all the ones i tried (they have great 7 course meals so that is a couple). You can not go wrong here!

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Went there for a dinner with my wife this Saturday before we went to a show with Dagfinn Lyngbø the great Norwegian comedian. The food and service was excellent. Maybe it helped that we ordered the 3 meal menu in advance. :-)

The restaurant has a modern retro decor but the wardrobe and toilets are poor. :-(

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Excellent food with space between the tables. Takes a bit of time to get your order, but worth waiting for.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Based on several reviews here, we decided to try BOHA. The staff is very friendly and helpful and the food was good but nothing more than could be expected from their own website.

The restaurant is popular with locals and has a modern retro decor BUT paper napkins??? - That's too cheap! The prices are average by Norwegian standard.

1  Thank TravellerMan72