“Excellent food for an affordable prize”
Review of Zupperia Bergen

Zupperia Bergen
Ranked #32 of 406 Restaurants in Bergen
Cuisines: Greek, Norwegian
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Simple eating accommodation, but wonderful food!
I think the restaurant is made for students, because the prices are affordable but the decoration is lacking. I was up for a surprise the first time I ate there, because I thought the food would be as dull as the interior, but I was really wrong!
I am not a soup person, but the "tom kang ga" soup is just splendid! And the burger is so tasteful and good!
I have been eating there several times, and they always deliver!

1  Thank varebil

Reviewed December 26, 2012

Zupperia serves very good soups, but that is just not good enough. The interior is in decay and the service is a little bit too slow. The sofa´s are too soft, not proper for older people. But if your main aim is a good soup, Zupperia is the right place. Well priced to be a Norwegian restaurant.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

Tried the Terriaki Salmon and Chicken, as well as the Beef Burger. Large portions and relatively inexpensive to be Norway. The food tasted nice, one drawback was that the burgers were not made of 100% meat. But still tasty.

Recommended place for a quick bite, not a place to go for the big food experience or the special occasions. But nicely located close to Torgallmenningen.

Reviewed December 5, 2012

I love the tom kha gai soup, but also like many of the other dishes that they have. There were a lot of people there, but the atmosphere was nice. I went to Zupperia in Vaskerelven last time. You can get into the restaurant with a wheelchair. I do not know if they have a wheelchair friendly restroom, though.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

This is one of my favorite restaurants in my hometown Bergen to have lunch or dinner. I can recommend this restaurant because of service, atmosphere, value for money and food quality. Portions are large and tasty and prices are good value by Norway standards.

Regards