“Expensive, but that should be no surprise”
Review of T.G.I. Fridays

T.G.I. Fridays
Ranked #133 of 393 Restaurants in Bergen
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: T.G.I. Friday’s is an informal American diner centrally located at Ole Bulls Plass, in the same building as Hotel Norge. Friday’s is the perfect place to meet for any occasion: a quick lunch with colleagues, a pleasant dinner with family and friends, and celebrations of any sort. Friday’s offers a wide selection of items, ranging from burgers, steaks and spare-ribs to pasta, sandwiches and salads. And as a true American diner our portions are rich. We offer a lunch menu before 15:00pm every weekday, a large variety of delicious desserts and a diverse kids menu with puzzles and prizes. Our well-known cocktail bar is the perfect way to both start and end the night. Our bartenders are know for their outgoing personality and high-quality cocktails, such as the famous Strawberry Daiquiri and Long Island Iced Tea. Welcome!
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We felt rushed while dining at the Bergen TGI Fridays. The restaurant is always busy, likely a good sign.

The costs, compared to other places in Norway, are about right. However, as an American travelling through the area, it was a bit of sticker shock. $123 for a family of four for an average meal of two burgers, a salad, and chicken strips, plus four drinks.

There are newer reviews for T.G.I. Fridays

Reviewed June 23, 2013

The first thing on reaching Bergen was to have a hearty meal at TGI Fridays. We enjoyed drinks, starters and main course. Service was amazing

Reviewed June 20, 2013

More or less what you would expect - this is a replica of all the Fridays in the world. No need to go into detail about the menu - it's all standardised. I had the potato skins, which still had rather too much potato in for a starter, and an Alfredo with a thin sauce and undercooked chicken-like meat.

The cocktails were a bargain price for Bergen - bet they had hardly any alchohol! I drank non-alchoholic beer and there was a choice of one

I was tired and feeling unadventurous, so Friday was handy but unsatisfying. Best left to the youngsters

Reviewed June 12, 2013

So, if you're the kinda person who goes to McD because you like knowing what you're getting and don't want surprises, do yourself a favour and get your burger at TGIF. The food is better than McD (not hard) and it's 100% like every other slightly-tacky TGIF anywhere else. Only the prices are higher, of course.

2  Thank John P
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Typical TGI - we should have known better. Noisy, overly intrusive table service, reasonable food. We were tired and had just come off a train and wanted something vaguely familiar and quick. Waiter greeted us with some quip about the poor soldier murdered on the street in London - not really an icebreaker, is it? Moron.