“Exactly what it says on the tin...”
Review of T.G.I. Fridays

T.G.I. Fridays
Ranked #136 of 403 Restaurants in Bergen
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: T.G.I. Friday’s is an informal American diner centrally located at Ole Bulls Plass, in the same building as Hotel Norge. Friday’s is the perfect place to meet for any occasion: a quick lunch with colleagues, a pleasant dinner with family and friends, and celebrations of any sort. Friday’s offers a wide selection of items, ranging from burgers, steaks and spare-ribs to pasta, sandwiches and salads. And as a true American diner our portions are rich. We offer a lunch menu before 15:00pm every weekday, a large variety of delicious desserts and a diverse kids menu with puzzles and prizes. Our well-known cocktail bar is the perfect way to both start and end the night. Our bartenders are know for their outgoing personality and high-quality cocktails, such as the famous Strawberry Daiquiri and Long Island Iced Tea. Welcome!
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Typical TGI - we should have known better. Noisy, overly intrusive table service, reasonable food. We were tired and had just come off a train and wanted something vaguely familiar and quick. Waiter greeted us with some quip about the poor soldier murdered on the street in London - not really an icebreaker, is it? Moron.

Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

This may, perhaps be the most expensive TGIs in the World!!!! Fajitas tasted as they always do; they sure do have the cooking by numbers food formula worked out ... Wherever in the World ... You know what you're getting. I guess that's good for some.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Exellent food! Very pricey thou. However the dishes are huge and you wont walk out of the place hungry. Many different tastes that all are good. Comparing to T.G.I. Fridays in USA, it is much more exclusive in Norway.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

I have visited TGI Friday's in Bergen several times, and you know what to expect. Average fast food, nothing out of the ordinary. Still, I've been relatively satisfied before, and it has a good location..

This time around however, me and my friend waited to order for a good half hour, the waitress did not pay us any attention at all, even though it was a relatively slow afternoon at the restaurant.. Eventually we gave up and went across the street to Peppes pizza, where they were happy to take our orders straight away...

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Nice place for TGI food. Nice place for family and kids. Adults can ask for a smaller plate if you are little hungry.