“Good spare ribs (tasty) and good starters !”

Big Horn Steakhouse
Ranked #281 of 382 Restaurants in Bergen
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Aalsmeer, The Netherlands
“Good spare ribs (tasty) and good starters !”
Reviewed October 17, 2013 via mobile

Went here as I was pointed out by the reception staff of my hotel. Good choice......food is great and service is also good. In my case the spare ribs and side food was fantastic. Only thing that was a bit too much spiced were the fresh frites (but this could be only in my case). Will go back next time to check if I will get less spiced fresh frites :-)

Visited October 2013

• Korean first
“Good place for some beef”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Expensive in pounds for Norwegian workers proberly not.Either way the food was really good and appeared on the table in good time. Staff were well mannered and and helpful as was common wherever i went in Bergen.

• Visited July 2013
Lincolnshire
“Overpriced.”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Terribly overpriced.

American steak house theme. reconstiuted onion rings, cold veg, tepid steak. Nothing to recommend it at all. Atmospherte soured by the irritable staff.

Visited July 2013
“I've been waiting sooooo long”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

I think it must be at least an hour now. I thought a medium steak would only take a few minutes. I would love another beer (I'll need one), but I'm afraid to ask - it might take a while. Oh, glory! My steak has arrived! More rare than medium, and thank goodness for steak knives...and a good dentist. The second beer arrived just in time to drink it, but now for the bill - do I complain about the service or am I too polite. I should say something, but the poor waitress is not the problem. There must be something amiss in the kitchen - is chef off? Has he gone home already? Ahh, just found the toothpicks - I'll need one of them.

Visited August 2013
Plymouth, United Kingdom
“A good steak”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Had a very tasty Ribeye steak but the baked potato was only average, probably would choose the fries if I went back again.
My wife enjoyed both her starter and sweet (she didn't have a main).

Visited July 2013