Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Bird's Eye View

Our flight with Fonnafly was the experience of a lifetime! We were picked up by Henry, our very... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Michelle B
Minneapolis, Minnesota
via mobile
Fonnafly the only way to see Norway!

My wife and I had the great fortune to travel from Bergen to Storfjord Hotel by helicopter today... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
nwwilcox
Grand Rapids, Minnesota
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Bergen
from $217.51
from $289.61
from $246.43
from $33.79
More Info
All reviews minute flight pulpit rock amazing flight an unforgettable experience friendly pilot once in a lifetime great view trolltunga glacier company heliport landscape crew cruise clouds lakes glimpse
Selected filters
Reviewed August 29, 2018

My husband and I took this heli-tour as part of our honeymoon. It was brilliant. We love helicopters and have done tours in numerous places in the world but this one was really special. Casper (sorry if that's not how you spell it!), our pilot, was confident and a really lovely guy. He made us feel welcome and relaxed. The tour itself was incredible - we flew over the glacier and up to Trolltunga, and Casper pointed out an eagle. If you can afford this tour then definitely do it. If you can't afford this tour, then save up and do it! Worth every penny. One of the most beautiful places on Earth and one of the best ways to travel combined - what's not to like? If we are ever in Bergen again we would do this again. Simply awesome.

2  Thank Heather C
yngvemb, Kundeansvarlig at Fonnafly Helicopter Sightseeing Bergen, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

We just enjoyed the tour. Casper the young pilot is very good and experienced and showed us great views. If you want to have an idea of the fjords’ shape that is the best way . We highly suggest it

1  Thank Laohu66

Reviewed August 20, 2018

If I could give 6 stars, I would! What an unbelievable experience and the staff was tremendously accommodating to my requests; I asked for an alternative drop point to Cornelius Restaurant, rather than back to Bergen, and they had no problem making it happen. This was worth every last penny and recommend taking a longer trip for the full experience (we did the Trolltunga/Glacier full 90 min. tour). Later that evening, I actually randomly had drinks with a few pilots stationed in Bergen later that evening and even they reiterated Fonnafly is the top company to use for helicopter rides. Don't hesitate, book!

1  Thank joechristensen

Thank you for your kind review.

Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

We had an amazingly positive experience with the staff. They accommodated our travel schedule and we’re trying to help us as well with incoming poor weather.

So we left a day early on a 90 minute ride of a lifetime. The pilot was patient and courteous. We are not big talkers, and he ensured we saw all the pertinent details as he flew us over the most lovely sites imaginable.

I want to send a hearty Thank You to the staff and pilot for making this an experience of a lifetime!

1  Thank Kim K

Reviewed August 14, 2018

Our Pilot Casper was supernconfident and made us feel totally relaxed. It was a long flight time 90 mins and he made it really special. The Fjords, the Forrest’s, the Glacier! Thanks so much from my Wife and me!

2  Thank Ryan S